Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLordJano on 06/18/2014

----------------------------------------------------------------- Great building quality. Great price. In Chile, it's very difficult to buy one. Does the job that was intended to do. - The 2-1 splitter it's no bidirectional, only work to allow 1 input to 2 outputs. - It's a little difficult to connect the toslink cables. Remember, it's no bidirectional.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybernatek on 11/27/2013

Works very well as splitter for toslink. I needed one to split signal from tv to sound bar and/or to receiver for my 7.1 wireless headphones. I didn't see any loss of quality or strenght of optical signal. Not a con really, but it feels too light for some people. It's just a little plastic splitter. For me it works well because it hangs behind my tv ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypluftz on 07/25/2013

Cheap but very usefull gadget. It improved the hability of my home theather system to conect with more devices, since it only has one optical audio input. Since a needed to conect two devices (my TV and my PS3) using optical audio input, this splitter came in hand. Not really a con, just something to consider - if both of the devices your connect are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTevet on 05/30/2013

DX give a ompetitive price. This splitter will propagate active signals, so no there is switching or input control is required to operate this device. I'm using this to feed a DAC connected to a tube amp. Alternated feed must be off. It's a very simple, effective splitter. No active components, so it either works or it doesn't and mine works just fine.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosalonen on 04/08/2013

I use this product to connect my computer and ps3 to my amplifier that has only one optical input. Good thing about it is, that there is no need to constantly swich the cables in my cabinet. It doesn't seem to be that good quality. I've had some problems in getting it to work, the connections seems to be a bit loose and therefor you need to adjust the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMokwa on 02/22/2013

Apparatus small and very easy to use. Perfect for those who will use 1 transmitter device for two device receivers. Unfortunately it does not make the connection of 2 transmitters to 1 receiver. Here is my suggestion that you guys create a device that runs contrary to this, other words: if you guys manage to create a device that works by transmitting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirbull on 01/03/2013

I guess it will work the other way, making 1 optical source into 2. Good if that is why you need it. I don't know why someone would need that, but hey, is a free world ;) Does not make 2 optical sources into 1. I find that kind of weird actually. In my case, this was a problem because I only have 1 optical in my surround, but 2 or more devices that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunsterblich76 on 11/16/2012

Works both ways (1 to 2 / 2 to 1) Small size Very easy to use. You can plug the cables the wrong way, and it wont work, flip the connector and problem solved. If your device emits light when its turned off, it cannot be used. I`m using it to connect mi MB Pro and PS3 to a home theatre and works great. Before using une device you must be aware that the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydubasdey on 07/20/2011

Simple and robust piece. Appears a "PRO" part. Also works in the bots ways. No mobile , electric or mecanic pieces that makes this item a rally durable splitter. Bigger than appears in the photo but not really a bigger piece. The connection appears to need some "force" to ear the "clic", i don't like to make excesive pressure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxpelaox on 06/29/2011

-Works great. I use it to plug my Tivo and my PC to my home theater through Optical wires. -The price is very good -The building materials and details look and feel pretty cheap -The plugs don't "Lock in" if you pull a llittle they will unplug -When both devices work together, you need to umplug one. Sometimes you can't hear anything, and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections