Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuliaodoBrasil on 09/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful. Really grab the things Good size, I recommend to buy 2 for large things. Washable Cons:Sometimes when I get the things this Mat comes together, I mean, the side the goes in the car 's panel should fix harder than the up side, right? But this is not a proble... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydukarj on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Produto de boa qualidade e cumpre com o prometido, agora basta saber a durabilidade e se não vai deformar com altas temperaturas. Cons:Nada contra. OtherThoughts:Produto de boa qualidade e cumpre com o prometido, agora basta saber a durabilidade e se não vai d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybartyz on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Transparent material - ok for all type of dashboard. Good size for all type of GSM, GPS ------------------------------------------ Cons:Sometimes it attaches too much. I don't put things on the hole surface and it's ok to remove after. Sometimes it doesn't wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustavosj on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful. Attaches almost anything not so heavy and at a inclined angle. Good to use in car and at home, with objects that usually falls, like remote controls. Cons:Has a strong smell that doesn´t bother me, but some objects stay with the smell in it..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElFonte on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everything attaches to it! Great to use in a car to keep things on the dashboard, like a cellphone, keys or anything else Attaches better to smooth surfaces, my kindle is held stronger than my galaxy s2 Cons:A little on the expensive side. It would be OK if it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPumaris on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sticks really well. It can even hold vertically rock of size of the fist. It holds best when objects have flat surface (it's logical). Cons:Has that chemical smell to it. After washing it it was lighter so I hope that few more washes will remove the smell comple... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoshrom on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works very well, thing attach nicely. - Stays pretty good. - Looks good. Cons:- Cloth and similar does not stick to it. - Fell off once when my phone rang, not sure about how it handles vibrations, haven't used it enough yet. - It sticks too much so it tears of the back... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelvis-g on 08/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and cheap. The local stores in my town are selling the same mats for much higher price. The quality is very good and it is very sticky. It does what it is supposed to do and the best thing is that after washing it, it really works like when it was new. It is transl... Read more

Non-Slip Mat Non-Slip Mat
    0 0
  • posted byrguzansky on 09/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice, cheap and useful non-slip mat, not only for cars, but to house and work too. it fits everywhere, including windows, car's panel and many other places. and its very very thin..... Its non-slip and non-scratch............. Cons:In the beginnig, the ma... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections