Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygmauch on 01/14/2014

It is very stick but in a magic way! When you touch it, it feels slimy, but after you pull somethnig out of it, it doesn't! It is like if the mat knows when to stick to things and when not! It is a bit small. If it could be bigger, would be better. It is perfect to put it in your car and leave coins,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAvenDonn on 06/27/2013

1. Definitely works, and can be cleaned with just a wet paper towel. Dries fast and only loses stickiness when really dusty. 2. Price! 3. Removes easily enough and doesn't leave a trace (Remember to clean the area around it after removing too) 4. Maintenance schedule. Only need to clean it about once ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomiteko on 03/21/2013

It does what it should. The price is good and the quality corresponds it. I even tried to wash it and it still keeps its properties. After few months of using, it still works and everything holds good on it. Well after few months of using, the quality is not like it was new product, but that's quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreicq on 12/20/2012

Portuguese - BR Não tenho muito o que dizer, ele é muito simples de usar. E funciona muito bem Ingles Not much to say, it is very simple to use. And it works very well Portuguese - BR sem comentarios Ingles No comments Portuguese - BR Comprei outro em site concorrente mais não segura nada ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMurai on 11/28/2012

Cheap, very useful, fits perfect to all vehicles, get your stuff hanging without fear, cause it works! Well made, non toxic, not smelly. Very practical, easy to use and to clean. All things stick on it very easy! Including dust hahaha, you might have to clean and dry it soon. They should do bigger ones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleodoserro on 08/24/2012

Price is very good. And it really works - everything you place in, it won´t move, even if you put it up, down, towards, etc, driving your car, in a wall, wherever... The "non slip" effect is very, VERY strong. In my car, it holds my cell phone so tight that I can´t pick it up to make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeanke54 on 08/11/2012

Cheap! Buy it here not in the store! you're cellphone stick's verry well on it! no ugly holder or anything like that! also coins stick on it also takes a lot of dust on it! everything sticks on it! after several waches it doesn't stick as good but at that price, just buy a second one ! If you need something ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHiVoltage on 07/01/2012

VERY sticky! This mat is so sticky you can use it to hold stuff vertically in your car! When I bought it, I thought it simply "grips" the stuff on it via friction, but I was wrong - it feels is if the stuff is glued to mat. You can also wash this thing when it gets dirty. The fact that this thing is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfurat52 on 03/26/2012

Very handy item and the price is very reasonable, it sticks quite well on the dashboard, put your cell phone or PDA or any thing you want on it and forget about it, it is just like what advertized. Actually none found so far Stick on the dashboard as if there is a glue on it but actually it is without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 01/05/2012

- Introducing you the black bat series :) - Stick to your dashboard like it's mad. For more than two weeks i belied that this thing is covered with glue...but it's not, it just has great quality - It sticks your mobile phone or PDA almost vertically and it holds them really thigh even on great pot holes,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections