DX » Community » Reviews » Transparent Screen Guard Protector Film with Cloth for Motorola XOOM
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byetandil on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality for a non expensiver protector. I bought a generic protector before finding this one, and was more expensive. Made for the Motorola Xoom, so it covers everything that needs to be protected, something I couldn't do with my current generic protector... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbeduschi on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price, ease of installation, rapid delivery, one of the faster delivery of DX. Perfect fit on Motorola Xoom Tablet. Cons:small fault in the product delivered in Brazil. Not to damage the packaging occurs should be more protected, but I believe if you buy i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDennycollina on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- This product has good relation price and quality. - I recommend. - It would be very useful if it didn't came with wrinkles caused by poor packaging method. Cons:- The foam envelope didn't protect the product. - It´s necessary improve the packing because the film... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamon87 on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The film comes with extra films in both sides to protect against minor scratches. The price. --- A película vem com películas extras em ambos os lados, o que evita pequenos arranhões. Cons:Too much reflexive. The film cames with no protection. S... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySafeMode on 06/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is OK. Just like I wanted. It would be very useful if it didn't came with bends caused by poor packaging method. Cons:The ordinary foam envelope didn't protect the product so it came with bends making it unusable. DX fault. OtherThoughts:I made my rating con... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySafeMode on 05/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality and usefulness if It was not damaged. Cons:It should came inside a paper box package. It came in a foam envelope and because of that it got some bends. I can`t use it because of some bubbles. Lost my money. OtherThoughts:DX should pay more attention to these... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymcmaia on 01/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this cuz there were no screen protectors that would fit my Asus transformer perfectly so I kind of got by with this one. What have I to say about it? Well, It does the job. No fancy functionalities tough. It protects from dust and scratchs and that's it. Transpar... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypsamuel on 09/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought it for my Table IMD. It's 10.1in screen too and it fits well, with a little bit extra at the edge. The screen protector is thick and feels pretty much the same as the ones you find at the shops that sells at 10x the price. - cheap - same quality as the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalehawk on 08/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a screen protective film. I bought an 8 inch tablet and I it came without protective film so I bought this one for it and its as good as if it wass a xoom one. Cons:The film shoud have a bigges sitcker sayin which of the film protective should be removed fir... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygenerationm on 07/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought it for my Acer Iconia A500. It's 10.1in screen too and it fits well, with a little bit extra at the edge. The screen protector is thick and feels pretty much the same as the ones you find at the shops that sells at 10x the price. - cheap - same quality as the one... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections