DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Bumper Frame Case Cover + Screen Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 - White + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 11% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywrongdna on 04/04/2013

Rock tough. Actually, that was everything I wanted from bumper frame. Screen guards are OK. Cleaning cloth has no real purpose - just a silly napkin. For $5? U must be kiddin'? Size fits perfect. It is not "easy-easy" to install. It is rather "no problems to install" Rubber border is sticky, so it protects the phone from sliding.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrFrekels on 02/06/2013

Great looking bumper, fits the phone perfectly and feels really secure when you hold it. Screen Guard is also great, stops scratches to the screen, again it fits perfectly and is really clear. There is a black silicon bumper you put on first and then a hard plastic white one, this makes it really tight so there is no chance of it falling off, and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNinaYamamoto on 01/19/2013

It makes your iphone look good and it does the job. The earphone jacket is really small, it fits only apple earphone plug. Also, depending on he charging cable that I use, I have to remove the bumper, otherwise it doesn't connect. As I have 3 different cables, I don't get stressed about this issue. And the major problem is that it says it comes with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystikleris on 11/21/2012

The main pro of this case is it's beautiful design. It looks very good on my white iphone. It was simple to install, and looks quite durable in my opinion. Also it has front and back lay on the table design, so it prevents scratches. The silicone part is too soft, so it flaps a little bit, especially on the bottom of the case. The "+" and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoRomano on 09/14/2012

It is a very good bumper. Actualy, its the best i've bought for my iphone 4... It comes with a rubber tha makes dificoult for things to scratch the screen of the cellphone.. The white did not get dark so far.. The cleaning cloth is no good for nothing at all.. Anything in your house should do the job its supposed to make, but anyway it does the job.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadianvi on 08/30/2012

Good protection when placing iPhone on any surface. It is very easy to put on. Good looking, similar thar the original and, of course, cheaper than the apple bumper. it does not look cheap and really protects your iphone 4. you have to remove it for charging in a dock station, but it does mather. The plastic quality is not the best. The packaging seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhsdanilo on 06/27/2012

Beautiful!!! You'll geto lots of compliments for it. Comes with a very weak protective film, the iner rubber may protect a lot, but with the plastic case, withou it, its useless. Hard to put it on. Very fragile on the botton, too thin and broke within less than a week of carefull use. DO NOT RECOMEND!!! For those who bought or will buy, I would recomend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffuy8 on 08/02/2011

-Nice look -Good Price -Fairly Protective with back screen protector -Very nice Screen Protector -Good Retail Packaging/great for gifts -Gives a contrast of black and white -Soft/Cheap rubber -Headphone jack port might not allow all headphones to fit When i ordered it, it only came with a back screen protector when its supposed to include a front. But ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykgbyr3 on 06/24/2011

Good price. Very nice looking and gives the iPhone a special look to it. The screen protectors are of good quality and do a good job! The fit is loose and keeps moving. The buttons are made of rubber and are painted gray, The paint job didn't last more then a week! The worst part is that the plastic part broke in several key locations (the buttom connector ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections