Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Pretty good

posted by stikleris on 11/21/2012
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

The main pro of this case is it's beautiful design. It looks very good on my white iphone. It was simple to install, and looks quite durable in my opinion. Also it has front and back lay on the table design, so it prevents scratches.

Cons:

The silicone part is too soft, so it flaps a little bit, especially on the bottom of the case. The "+" and "-" icons on the volume control buttons are printed on inaccuratly, and easily rubs off. I guess tight headphone jack port might be a con, but I haven't had issues with that. Furthermore, description said it includes screen protector and back film, but i didn't recieved mine in the package.

OtherThoughts:

Very good replica of sgp case, they look exactly the same, but they certainly don't feel the same.

Bottomline:

I think it's a really good product for it's price, but only if everything is included in your package. I wouldn't have bought this if I knew it wouldn't have all stuff that was mentioned in the description. Nevertheless, the beauty of this bumper compensates the loss.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections