Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarioPinto on 05/31/2013

Perfect. My kid loved the toy. The quality is not the best, but the price is excellent. Very good for children to play puzzles. This toy has made my daughter (two years old) passed to like puzzles. nothing against. excellent product. Strongly recommend for children. Perfect. My kid loved the toy. The quality is not the best, but the price is excellent.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonday on 04/16/2013

Easy to use for kids. It is all in one piece and they can't loose anything. Also a variety of puzzels of Disney. You can't really check the innerwork but it seems that it is paper.. Don't know how long that will last in the end. If the inner work is mainly paper, than maybe different material. But it is hard to check now. Kids like it. It is different.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorlandodcj on 02/21/2013

Good gift to have at home to give for child in a party that you are invited in time. you can make diferent images with just roll on the four sides of the game. no cons. good gift for children by 2 and 4 years. i recommend this product to everybody. good product for childrem by two and four years. you dont need to go far way home to buy a gift to a child ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauzudo233 on 01/31/2013

The toy is made on good plastic, the toy fall to the floor several times and it does work ok. the wheels are moving softly, even a kid can move them easily. pictures are in good quality and bright colours, all Mickey Mouse popular characters are there which is good for the kids We can´t found nothing in cons, we are in love with the product Nice,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byC7777 on 01/25/2013

Easy to use for a two year old who got this as a present. No pieces to loose as in a normal puzzle which is good. Nice funny characters in the puzzle. Havent heard of any from the parents so far Would be nice if there were more puzzles to choose from. The puzzle seemed to be popular even for the 4 year old in the family Nice, very good price, puzzle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byldaney on 12/20/2012

The toy is made on good plastic, the toy fall to the floor several times and it does work ok. the wheels are moving softly, even a kid can move them easily. pictures are in good quality and bright colours, all Mickey Mouse popular characters are there which is good for the kids in some of the pictures the edges are not coincident. sometimes the papers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBpira on 12/06/2012

It´s a very funny toy to have. The price is according to the quality. Its very easy to use for kids 3 years o more. is really cheap. easy to use for small kids Parents loves puzzles that kids can´t lose the pieces , is the better thing!!! very good resistant to crashes the package is good for a present We can´t found nothing in cons, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcandelal on 06/30/2012

Beautiful pictures!!! It is just like in the photos. Colors are really brillant and nice! Very easy to use. Very original the way you can change from one puzzle to another. I wish this toy existed a lot of years ago!!! I would buy another without thinking about it two times if I had who to give it to The puzzle is a little bit difficult to change the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMAKOCOS on 12/30/2011

mouse is a great puzzle game that changes the pictures by rotating the wheels and you can make seven figures, the puzzle also appears in the cartoon series the home of the puzzle is called mikey mouse and hung this time my daughter was very happy very good dx I can not write anything against I must say that overall it is a beautiful game that stimulates ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections