DX » Community » Reviews » Vehicle Seat Plastic Hard Duty Car Hooks - Black (4-Hook Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBBooster on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Practical, easy and simple. Click on the headrests, and you can hang bags or cables on the back of your chair. I didn't know the package came with an extra piece, which allows you to hang drinking bottles. Cons:I have a two seater car, and can use all the room i... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVinilostore on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is made of an excellent plastic quallity as described in the photos. The bootle adaptor fits perfectly. Cons:None at all. OtherThoughts:Seem to be very strong to carry heavy weights, but I use only to carry shop bags and light cargo. I saw that in DX there... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimDnepr on 07/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is useful. And do not takes much space :) I bought this "device" for ability to retain bottles, than from possibility to hang up little bags.. Plastic looks reliable, that allows to hope, that this device will live long time. Cons:Bottleholder not so good as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWinterIce on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been using it since more than a year ago, and it's still very durable. been buying alot of it! Relatives asking me to get! Small and chic for car! Saw some ppl using big hooks that are way too bulky! I have been hanging groceries, small bags, shopping b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWinterIce on 03/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Firstly, this product is very very useful in cars or any vehicles. When I take away food back home, especially soup-content food, putting on the floor will have the risk of getting soup spilled in your car especially when u make a turn. However this can preven... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections