DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Matted Battery Back Cover for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvinisuarez on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is cheap, matte color looks nice, differentiate your phone from the all others iPhone in the world Cons:ease to scratch, make the phone looks not original, but if you don't care about it... go for it. OtherThoughts:no other thoughts, come on it is just a back cover o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCasperGawron on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits perfectly! Didn't have any trouble changing the back cover, like I had with some other back covers, and it just looks great on my iPhone :-) Cons:I don't really have anything negative to say about it. Maybe the price could be a bit lower, but that's it. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegravel on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product, why pay someone at the mall 40.00$ when you can do it yourself within 30 seconds and have the same quality product if not better. Matte look make it different to find your phone between friend and family without the need to have it pink, yellow... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections