DX » Community » Reviews » Super Bright 7-2 1W 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap - Black (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybbobthebuilder on 01/21/2013

Extremely handy LED flashlight. It's cheap and very small, basically a bit more than an AAA battery. It's quite sturdy too and the brightness is amazing for such a small device. I have a lot of those flashlights and the switch quality varies greatly. Some of them tend to "stick" in either the on or off state and you need to press the button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshpokel on 11/02/2012

very well done, I was not expecting. usually small lanterns made ??of such value as toys, but this looks like a large flashlight. Shines bright enough to shine under the legs or in the stairwell will be enough. Of course, do not expect him to light both the torches on the cree emitter. Seal on the threads there, flashlight completely disassembled. I ... Read more

in hand general view disassembled driver module emiter seal in place button current
    2 0
  • posted bymrexceso on 07/30/2012

It is a very handy flashlight, the size is ideal for carrying in your pocket, I'll give one to my son, I have a better, that is the SKU: 135413 its better... The ignition switch fails, the o-ring also arrived broken, the price can not ask for much. Is not professional flashlight... In fact to keep in the bottom of the pocket to an extreme emergency,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfieryhyena on 05/10/2012

- Extremely bright (3W declared, but think more in real), even could replace bigger flashlights; - Big coverage area; - Small lightweight but durable; - Comfortable sunken button can't be pressed accidentally; - Low price. - Can't use Ni-MH rechargeable accumulators; - Could not be disassembled (except battery change), so could not be repaired if broken;... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhaluska on 11/05/2011

I have chosen this light because of its size (for my girl to have one in her purse), so the small size of this flashlight is a big pro for me or my girl. It is powered by one AAA battery, which gives it enough power and produces a bright light. The construction is strong and sound. The on/off switch is located in the back of the flashlight, which allows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byutisevalec on 06/07/2011

- price - small, it uses 1 AAA battery (not included) - relative bright for single AAA - nylon strap included in package - aluminium body and rubber O-rings (2x) - a lot of scratches on aluminium body - switch/button very loud and hard to press - light is a little blue coloured (cold) - plastic (and already scratched) lens - lot of sharp edges inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackicepc on 05/31/2011

Nice body design Decent knurling Anodized head threads - can use the light as a twisty if desired. Decent threads, although a little thin Does not appear to be 30lm Strike bezel has no place on a light this size Clicky is amusingly loud - you can literally hear it across the house. Plastic reflector & lens No o-ring in the head, so definitely not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOmren on 05/17/2011

It is really bright and its size is perfect. I can carry it with me everywhere. The metal casing is nice and the ridges in front protect the LED. The button is protected in the bottom part of the casing so accidentally turning it on in your pocket or backpack or what have you is almost impossible. I would have liked the light beam to be more focused,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiaroslav on 05/06/2011

Price! First of all It's really tiny. Full metall cold body. Flashlight consists of two parts, each part has notches, non-slip in hand.A long and comfortable strap is included. Its realy bright. Near the lens there are protuberances that prevent it from scratching when it stands Due to the size it is very difficult to turn on. Thumb can not do this,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections