DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire X8 XM-LT60 5-Mode 1000-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Batteries Set (2x18650)
  • 5 star 27 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ilnur1978 on 12/05/2013

Pros: Flashlight class, dreamed about such a long time, on any phoenixes are etc. households lacking as always. Pleased with everything, I think in our town it in a single copy, the lamp class, perfect as a gift hunter, fisherman and tourists, take another couple Cons: no hole for sword-knot under, inconvenient mounting bracket,(in principle it... Read more

In comparison with the baby In comparison with the baby

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by NZLeishman on 08/26/2013

Pros: Good sturdy design Feels solid All joints aluminium thread fine Battery charger fit universal adaptor for NZ use. Good strong light Cons: Weight - only cause had to run 8km night course No zoom unlike my smaller creed flash light. The charger has not indicated when fully charged despite 5 hours charging, not sure if needed more or less Ot... Read more

1 1
  • posted by haldenjente on 08/07/2013

Pros: This is a very good and robust product. The flashlight is made ??of solid metal which allows it to withstand harsh treatment. The fact that you get with rechargeable batteries and charger is a big plus. The lamp provides very good light and has several options to choose from when it comes to how powerful light is desired. This is certainl... Read more

1 0
  • posted by RHHartman on 08/04/2013

Pros: Robust, sturdy flashlight. Operates with one or two batteries. On/off works by clicking the switch on the back, mode switching is done by pressing the same switch, but not let it click. On/off remembers the last mode used. Stoboscope and SOS use medium beam setting, for balancing bright light and good battery life. Low mode is useful for... Read more

1 0
  • posted by awhat on 06/01/2013

Pros: - metal finish quality - nice package - all necessary and spare items included - great flashlight for the outdoor use (that is why I bought it) - 1 or 2 battery usage (though 2 is better as it will last longer and not die at the time when you will need the light the most) Cons: - the charger has a strange connector (will have to buy an ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted by diasporatul on 04/25/2013

Pros: Nice & well bild flashlight package. Comes with charger and batteries lanyard and clip in a pretty box. Feels heavy and solid. Memory and Strobo / SOS mode are great features which I appreciate a lot. Cons: Delivered with 2 x 2500 mAh batteries, not with their best rechargeable! OtherThoughts: Not yet experienced the runtime with fres... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Zmail on 04/10/2013

Pros: Extremely bright, great for my job as a taxi driver, I thought my previous flashlight was bright but.....wow! Solid build. Handy to be able to be used with both batteries or as a smaller torch with one battery. Extra clicky included in purchase, fantastic. Cons: I haven't found any cons yet, seems a great flashlight. OtherThoughts: Have y... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Conradoermel on 04/05/2013

Pros: An excellent product. All the materials used in this flashlight and its construction are strong. Very bright flash. The flash can reach about 500 meters. It comes with batteries and spare parts and recharger. Besides, it is waterproof. Cons: Until now, I can't find any cons. Maybe the price could be a little lower. But still is a good acq... Read more

1 0
  • posted by isingp on 03/28/2013

Pros: This is the first TrustFire flashlight that I have bought and I am impressed. Very bright and quite a focused beam. I feels solid and is of sturdy and good quality construction. I particularly like the fact that it remembers the last mode setting when you turn it on. Also, nice box and useful accessories that came with it Cons: None so fa... Read more

1 0
  • posted by nwadam on 03/21/2013

Pros: This flashlight is AWESOME. One of the best flashlights that I have personally ever owned. It is extremely powerful and is able to light up a very large area despite being compact. That being said it is very sturdy and robust and makes you feel like you would knock someone out if you hit them over the head with it. The five mode feature i... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections