• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• wow

posted by paule on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This appears really well made . Threads are nice. Comes with a clip for yuor belt that is attached to torch.

Comes with Lanyard and clip in box if you want to attach that instead of clip

The box as displayed is high quality and well padded contains a spare glass lens and oring for lens.

all the orings on torch are glow in the dark

tail click works well . Retina burning bright can easily be seen in day light do not shine into peoples eyes.

Can operate as a 2 cell or 1 cell torch

Lights up a large area with a strong light in the centre probably as effective as a headlight on a car from the 70s.

Doesnt get very hot

Cons:

I greased up all the threads with silicone grease . there was not much silicone grease on the threads andf the spare silicone grease that was supplied was a very small amount

OtherThoughts:

this torch has a lot of throw a real spotlighhting torch . There is a lot of useful spill as well its e suited for spotlighting things in the distance.

The reflector is smooth and deep if it was shallow and textured it would be suitable for a powerful bike light.

tested one cell at a time and found I got about 2 hours on high before a battery went flat

Bottomline:

Very good product I thought 220 lumens was bright before this. Brigther than my 3d maglight led torch

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections