DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Quartz Wrist Watch with Butterfly Shaped Pointer - Pink (1 x 377)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkisX on 06/23/2014

The watch is very beautiful, good quality, and is very cute the butterfly pointer. The color is really nice, and the texture of the band is comfortable to hold. I bought this product thinking to give it to my niece, she was delighted with her ??new butterfly clock. The package arrived well protected. I thought of buying an additional one. I have nothing ... Read more

Reloj Reloj
    0 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 06/10/2013

Bought this a gift for my daughter and it certainly appeals her, especially the butterfly seconds pointer, it is indeed very cute. Wristband overall ok. None so far, feels cheap but it is cheap so win win here. Their girlfriends found it to be very cute and it is because of the butterfly seconds, so if you like the design is indeed unique. I would buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byS3LL3R5 on 09/24/2012

- Great color, solid shade of baby pink. - The second hand is in the shape of a butterfly. - Very comfortable rubber wristband. - Keeps time efficiently. - Seems to be made of high quality materials. - The wristband was slightly too long but it wasn't that big of a deal. - No form of light to illuminate the screen at night or in dark areas. - It's a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelodeboni on 07/25/2011

The wrist watch is beautiful. sweet and delicate. I loved it.is easy to use. There is no difficulty. is pink plastic. - Fashionable quartz watch - Adjustable rubber wrist band - Water resistant (not for diving or swimming) very cheap, everyone can have just hit the buy button and enjoy your new purchase. no,there is nothing to speak against him. I recommend ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections