DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Quartz Wrist Watch with Butterfly Shaped Pointer - White (1 x 377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byK0wKA on 09/22/2013

Good price for this quality. Interesting design with "flying" butterfly. Soft strap. Standart battery inside (easy to find it) The clock face is not properly fulfilled. Sometimes in the other side of the glass are visible pieces of dust and dots. I have bought 2 pc. The 1 was okey without any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielG624 on 09/16/2012

It is a very nice watch, the price is realy low, and the quality is also really good. Good material quality, good manufactured, it is quite confortable to use, very good design. It is a good alternative as a present for a young girl, for example, and it runs very well. Nothing to say, it is impossible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabizago2 on 07/04/2012

It's a really beautiful watch, and the seconds pointer (butterfly) is really cute The material of the band feels nice to the skin It's overall build quality appears to be very good Mine arrived with the minutes pointer not working :( Will have to see if someone can fix it, because I really wanted to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfzdamico on 10/15/2011

- It is very cheap. - The design is very good (mainly the butterfly that flyes around act as the seconds indicator). - It uses model 377 batteries that are easy to find, cheap and easy to replace if necessary. - The white paint is not very resistant. My wife had shocked it slightly and the paint comes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections