DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2400mAh 2-Pack Gray)
  • 5 star 51 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalhaialy on 02/11/2014

price protected nice pack not a high discharge battery I bought those batteries to use them in mechanical mods, it's mentioned in the description that it's a high rate discharge and one reviewer mentioned that he managed to pull 8amps of it, I don't know about that but my experience is that those don'e work as they should with mechanical mods, I usually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychingy1788 on 01/23/2014

Last long, generally quite durable. I've had other bad batteries where the terminals come off over time and the plastic film tears off. That does not happen to these. Some batteries are slightly too fat or long with the protection circuit and don't fit into some devices. These batteries fit fine in my torches and chargers. Out of about 10 cells 1 died ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLihumber on 12/11/2013

Im satisfied with this product, it fits good in my 18650 flashlight working for hours, batteries' protection also work well, disconnecting them in case of short-circuit, and case is perfect to keep the batteries safe. i really dont have anything to say against this product, it works as if have to work. nothing more to add, this product is just perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKierovNick on 11/08/2013

Well.. they do exactly the thing i expected them to do, and they do not complain very much, even though i tend to leave them alone in the drawer until i need them, So they do not socialize much because of me, but still are able to make my flashlight shine when i put them in. Oh.. and i really like the shade of gray of them. Really classy! I have had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMydlo on 09/27/2013

I haven't been mesuring the exactl capacity, but my SSC P7 torch works whole night on one of this in the mid-power mode. Cells are protected so no risk of discharging or overchrangig beyond limitations. It is protected so you won't be able to charge it with electronic Li-Ion charger when discharge protection activates. But not realy a con, it's the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuhammadRawi on 08/07/2013

Shrink wrap is very good quality. They seem to hold true to the rated capacity. They don't get hot while charging. The protection circuit and its wire are very low profile and don't bulge the side of the battery. The bottom of the protection circuit is perfectly perpendicular to the cell. No cons as of yet. These are a pretty good deal. Will definitely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhunteer25 on 08/06/2013

These batteries have performed well for me so far, they work fine in the wf-500 xenon light which is rare for protected batteries. Another positive is the built in nipples on the positive end of the battery, no magnets needed. For high drain circuits as high power incan lights, choose unprotected or else protected bats, because of comparatively low ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKorpen on 07/04/2013

Came with a plastic case, which is good for carrying them around in your backpack. I have preformed 6 loadings and the batteries does not seeam to loose any power. Cant find any. I use these batteries in my divelight and they deliver the same lamp time after every loading. I make sure to empty my batteries before loading to make sure the get a "... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazeux on 05/05/2013

Good quality batteries, protected which is a great plus, they work very well with SKU: 113096 flashlight which can be fully closed unlike with some other 18650 batteries. Both came fully charged, with a plastic protecting case (holds 2 cells). They hold charge very well and also work good with SKU: 13820 charger. None so far, time will tell. Great pair ... Read more

Packaging AA battery for size comparison
    1 0
  • posted byPlippo73 on 04/23/2013

- Works as advertised. - Convenient voltage for many things - Relatively inexpensice - I had to buy a new charger for these since I only had NiMH charger - Not the same size as normal (D, C, AA, AAA) batteries, so don't fit in same enclosures These run my arduino project great. provide enough power for board, laser and servos. Just perfect for the kind ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections