DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P 7" Multi-Touch Screen Google Android 2.2 Tablet PC w/ WiFi/HDMI/Camera/TF/USB (Cortex-A8 1GHz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNonosG4 on 08/27/2012

It has a very good quality of materials. Android is 2.2 . Easy to use. Really nice HD screen. Microphone is not plugged in as it says. It's a bit heavy and it warms a bit too much. I can't have acess to all market applications cause of the china product. Camera is very poor-quality. Very long time delivery.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiofvaf on 05/14/2012

Very good build quality It is fast Ease for the beginners Capacitive touch is good. Battery life is good, around 6 hours. Heavy Mine came with a camera defect , so the camera dont work. Just a few models of 3G dongles work with that. The wifi reception would be better. You can upgrade de OS. Mine came ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byKenom on 04/18/2012

Love this thing, it's great. Plenty of power to run all your favorite applications. Definitely need to flash to a better rom as the stock one doesn't work for the market. Be very careful though as you'll brick it. Mine didn't come with a case at all. Bit dissapointed about that as there is no way to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrustamgrf on 02/16/2012

Low price, beautiful packaging. Build quality is excellent. Ability to connect to the Internet: as a Wi-Fi network, so an external 3G. He plays Angry Birds (and still are so many other games).There is a multi-touch. Android 2.3, Android 2.2 and not as written in the characteristic (It's super, I'm happy)... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytempelman2 on 02/05/2012

this tablet feels very good to hold and has good build quality. runs on android very well. screen is bright and vivid and is very durable in my opinion. i love the metal bumper all the way around, makes it feel durable and adds a nice look to it. - after 6 months the charger started getting touchy and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalpaybora on 01/19/2012

with almost everything.you can not find a better product at this price. I bought one and returned it did before 2. but this is great.watching the hd movie. also very fast.Bright and colorful screen, although viewing angle is not very good. - It's fast enough to run everything I've thrown at it without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDodat on 12/16/2011

- The price, my friends is very surprised about the price, and they want to buy one too ;) - The processor, a Cortex A8 1 GHz can handle almost all of the games. - It came with Android 2.3, not Android 2.2, but im just happy with that. - The package is very nice. - It has some nice slots, like mini hdmi,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVillaForos on 11/12/2011

This is my first device based on Android. I estimate maybe the system itself and not the device. The device has exceeded all my expectations - a great thing! Good screen, bright and sensitive. Average build quality, many thought that such things are much more expensive! The battery lasts normally for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJulo66 on 09/28/2011

easy to use good price robustness great support forum functional android market mine came with Android 2.3 Multipoint Capacitive screen a bit heavy weighted potential issue with battery - mine was promptly RMA 3g option can be easy added by USB modem (see forum for recommended models) skype does not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrogerio24 on 08/27/2011

I have just received this gadget. I like how to works it with android. I´ve installed Skype and it works fine. This gadget is ideal to travel by coach or when you go out to holiday. i´ve upgraded to 2.3.1 It´s heavy. There isn´t a way specifies how to upgraded it. When I upgraded ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections