DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P 7" Multi-Touch Screen Google Android 2.2 Tablet PC w/ WiFi/HDMI/Camera/TF/USB (Cortex-A8 1GHz)
  • 5 star 17 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNonosG4 on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a very good quality of materials. Android is 2.2 . Easy to use. Really nice HD screen. Microphone is not plugged in as it says. Cons:It's a bit heavy and it warms a bit too much. I can't have acess to all market applications cause of the china product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabiofvaf on 05/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good build quality It is fast Ease for the beginners Capacitive touch is good. Battery life is good, around 6 hours. Cons:Heavy Mine came with a camera defect , so the camera dont work. Just a few models of 3G dongles work with that. The wifi reception wo... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKenom on 04/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Love this thing, it's great. Plenty of power to run all your favorite applications. Definitely need to flash to a better rom as the stock one doesn't work for the market. Be very careful though as you'll brick it. Cons:Mine didn't come with a case at all. Bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrustamgrf on 02/16/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price, beautiful packaging. Build quality is excellent. Ability to connect to the Internet: as a Wi-Fi network, so an external 3G. He plays Angry Birds (and still are so many other games).There is a multi-touch. Android 2.3, Android 2.2 and not as written... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytempelman2 on 02/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this tablet feels very good to hold and has good build quality. runs on android very well. screen is bright and vivid and is very durable in my opinion. i love the metal bumper all the way around, makes it feel durable and adds a nice look to it. Cons:- after 6 months t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalpaybora on 01/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:with almost everything.you can not find a better product at this price. I bought one and returned it did before 2. but this is great.watching the hd movie. also very fast.Bright and colorful screen, although viewing angle is not very good. - It's fast enough to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDodat on 12/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The price, my friends is very surprised about the price, and they want to buy one too ;) - The processor, a Cortex A8 1 GHz can handle almost all of the games. - It came with Android 2.3, not Android 2.2, but im just happy with that. - The package is very ni... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVillaForos on 11/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is my first device based on Android. I estimate maybe the system itself and not the device. The device has exceeded all my expectations - a great thing! Good screen, bright and sensitive. Average build quality, many thought that such things are much more expensive!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJulo66 on 09/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use good price robustness great support forum functional android market mine came with Android 2.3 Multipoint Capacitive screen Cons:a bit heavy weighted potential issue with battery - mine was promptly RMA OtherThoughts:3g option can be easy added by USB modem... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrogerio24 on 08/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have just received this gadget. I like how to works it with android. I´ve installed Skype and it works fine. This gadget is ideal to travel by coach or when you go out to holiday. i´ve upgraded to 2.3.1 Cons:It´s heavy. There isn´t a way specifies... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections