DX » Community » Reviews » 6-18V 3000mA 3-Mode Circuit Board for XM-LT60 Emitters
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynevik on 08/10/2012

It works as expected and was delivered in 14 days after ordering which is slightly quicker than promised. I have bought one of these before and the specs test much the same as the earlier unit. The steady low level puts 500mA through the LED and the steady high level puts 2350mA through the LED. The flashing cycle averages around 1Amp. The output current ... Read more

4 2
  • posted byprodolzenie on 08/10/2012

Works fine. It has three modes of low and high gate. I'm working on two Li-ion batteries. Now stands in the lantern http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdwAXnqTyJs Minuses not found. All is very well assembled. Board, which is pictured here after the ferrite ring I do not. Maybe they sent me another driver, but I did not write the claims, as the driver ignites ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynztdm on 08/06/2012

Very hard to find driver that outputs full power to XML T6 LED. Very compact except for the inductor which can be put on wires and relocated. Does not get very hot which suggests it is efficient. 3-modes could be useful somewhere... The inductor sticks out far making it difficult to mount in smaller flashlights. The circuit could be easily redesigned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatSki on 03/30/2012

+The top board can be removed and a new board with the strobe modes disabled fitted. +It's possible to run this off 4xAA as the driver itself works under the 6volts. The wires to connect the LED with are very light weight. A bit of patience and the wires can be replaced, but check for shorts first. Driver runs very warm at 3A. Driver runs very warm,... Read more

1 1
  • posted byThinkerer on 03/01/2012

Effective, efficient and drives XMLAWT (sku 51989) quite well with two 18650 (sku 28677) LiIon batteries putting out ~8 v. Current draw with this rig is measured at 1.9A at full power and it is BRIGHT. There is a three mode cycle built into this that can't be avoided. I understand the bright/dim but the flashing mode with a high-powered emitter is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatev0109 on 02/01/2012

-Obviously the brightness. -Compact size. -Easy to use. -Did I say BRIGHT! -Solder points can be difficult to solder to. -Other than that, I can't think of any downfalls to them. I made my own set of Reverse Lights for my car with these. I used four of them, and used two of the 3A drivers (1 driver to 2 LED's) and they are way brighter than any other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydasdoenertier on 11/28/2011

- good building quality - only three modes - doesnt remember last mode - fast strobe mode (do not know if i will use it sometimes...) I drive three XM-L in series out of a batterypack of 12 Sanyo Eneloop AA and it does its job very good. At about 15,5V it drains 2A out of the batteries which means 31W of power. I have not measured the amps going through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynjet212 on 09/24/2011

Relatively cheap Works well on car accu as power source Does not have memory I was think to use it to mod my car fog lamp using this driver. Its works well but the only complaint I have is this driver does not have memory. So you will always cycle mode every time you turn on the light. Here's current draw I measure ( on the LED not battery ) using car ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections