DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Five Points Screwdriver Repair Kit for Iphone 4 - Black (0.8-50)
  • 5 star 19 ( 95% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykosejk on 06/04/2014

Its very good, not some cheap item, but looks very well and work very well, I wanted just for one time repair, but it worked well, without it I cant open iPhone. If you wanna some cheap and quality item, you should buy this one. I am very happy with it. nothing appears yet, but I am sure, that nothing comes up, I am very sattisfied Its for very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylitvinau on 05/27/2014

After few days of trying to screw my backing back with a knife i have ordered this screwdriver. It worked perfectly! it made my life much easier! very precised. No cons! Not only it looks professional it also handles in the same manner. It even has the little spinning part at the end of the handle which makes it so much easier to use. Recommend buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiMumin on 04/28/2014

I purchased this product as I was looking to replace the back cover of my phone. I was not expecting much, but it was fulfilling its intended usage to point. I have been able to use it several times without any implications what so ever. You will have to use the screwdriver (like any other screwdriver for small screws) carefully as too tough usage might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimblackred on 03/01/2014

awesome product!!!!!!! able to open my iphone finally as the microphone has some problems and needs tweaking. inexpensive product but works as expected. no issue found. There is a round peg at the top that helps support the screwdriver while you turn on it while holding on to the top. designed very well indeed no cons that I can think of. no cons after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseckinb on 11/21/2013

Looks a bit soft at the first sight but appeared to be a perfect fit for my Iphone 4s screws. Works flawlessly and with tight tolerances. Has a nice size that works well as a substantial tool but not a toy. None so far. May wear down with use but I don't plan to use it for continuous work anyway. This is the screwdriver you'll need to open the back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddeenen on 11/20/2013

Great screwdriver, really grips the screws (a lot better than the pentalobe screwdriver I had before this one). Very durable (repaired 4 iPhones and still no sign of wear), and good grip for yours hands because of the rotating back and ridges halfway the screwdriver. Very cheap for this quality. None at all. So much better than another pentalobe I already ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 08/30/2013

Price!! It works!! Enough said. Okay, I'll say more (or the review system will complain I don't have enough characters). It seems to be well-made. The steel shaft is nice and tough, and doesn't flex under tension. The handle is easy to grip and the swivelling top moves freely. Not a complaint, just a warning: the tip is very pointy so be careful you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauritscassee on 07/23/2013

Great value for money for those difficult to get pentalobe screwdrivers. Fits perfect in both the iPhone and MacBook that I have. It's very comfortable that the grip on top turns around so you can easily operate it with one hand. Feels cheap and I doubt it will last long before the tip will turn round and it won't fit anymore. But because it's so cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 04/24/2013

- Cheap, for this price I was not expecting much, but even after I opened the back cover more then a couple of times the screwdriver is still in a shape condition! - Feels comfortable in your hand - good grip! - Does the job, 20 seconds and the iPhone 4 back cover was removed! None for this moment, I got what I wanted and it did the job! If you need ... Read more

Screwdriver Five points for iPhone Screwdriver Five points for iPhone
    0 0
  • posted bycuulmaenleu on 04/08/2013

the price is good, looks quite good and makes a professional impression and it fits the pentalobe screws as expected. after just screwing two screws, the screwdriver became useless as the fine tip is made of a weak material, probably aluminum. really don't expect to screw your screws back in. if anyone else has made the same experience, please share!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections