DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Five Points Screwdriver Repair Kit for Iphone 4 - Black (0.8-50)
  • 5 star 13 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykosejk on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its very good, not some cheap item, but looks very well and work very well, I wanted just for one time repair, but it worked well, without it I cant open iPhone. If you wanna some cheap and quality item, you should buy this one. I am very happy with it. Cons:nothing appea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylitvinau on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After few days of trying to screw my backing back with a knife i have ordered this screwdriver. It worked perfectly! it made my life much easier! very precised. Cons:No cons! Not only it looks professional it also handles in the same manner. OtherThoughts:It even has th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap, for this price I was not expecting much, but even after I opened the back cover more then a couple of times the screwdriver is still in a shape condition! - Feels comfortable in your hand - good grip! - Does the job, 20 seconds and the iPhone 4 back cov... Read more

Screwdriver Five points for iPhone Screwdriver Five points for iPhone
    0 0
  • posted bycuulmaenleu on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:the price is good, looks quite good and makes a professional impression and it fits the pentalobe screws as expected. Cons:after just screwing two screws, the screwdriver became useless as the fine tip is made of a weak material, probably aluminum. really don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCanadianEthan on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This pentalope screwdriver works perfectly. Does exactly what its supposed to and works with iPhone 4, 4S and iPhone 5. *Fits perfectly and with the end being on a ball end you can easily spin the screwdriver for ease of use *Good price. You can't go wrong for t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzylef on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* has spinning top, which helps to screw safely - if you have basic skills, you can make use of this feature to avoid lose of a screw * robust tip, seems to keep with no damage for long time * thin and long shank makes it easy to get it to screws which are hardly access... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMACKIEYU on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice screwdriver for Iphone 4 and I phone 4s phones....everyone should use it....its cheap and work :) Comparable to other tools. It is very thin and light weight....Handle is made of plastic material but it good when you hold it in your hands....easy to use..... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Reasonably priced. -Does the job. -Allowed me to get into my phone/replace battery/and tighten it to close it back up. -Did not break or strip out. Cons:-none that I can imagine, it did what it was supposed to do. OtherThoughts:I bought this for my iPhone 4 (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanholero on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This tool has a high quality. Comparable to German tools. It is very thin and light weight. The material used for its manufacturing is great. Cons:None really. I used this tool on almost a dozen iPhones and works great. I had other five points screwdrivers but... Read more

1 0
  • posted byippon on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:exactly as described and great price. already had a repair kit for iphone 3s, and did not realize that the iphone 4 and above required appled's stupid pentalobe screwdriver. ordered and received in around 5 weeks. was able to open the iphone 4s. Cons:no cons, other than t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections