DX » Community » Reviews » Touchpad Stylus Pen with Data Port Anti-Dust Plug for Iphone 3g/3GS/4 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byipohluv4ever on 03/21/2013

Its a cheap well built anti dust plug. Cant really complain much as it does its job well. So far so good. Better than those lousy silicon plugs sold elsewhere That stylus thing at the end works but seems more like a gimmick than anything else. Maybe in the hands of others it will be useful but not me. Other colours are also available so you can choose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlistermanden on 09/27/2012

Its small, but still large enough to be used Its on the phone all the time, so its there when you need it It prevents dust in the plug. I cant see any Cons in this product, i thinked that the push-thing was a weak point, and would soon be defect, but i have used mine for several months, and it still does it job I have bought several of them, and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshogun139 on 08/19/2012

the stylus works well, you can drag and tap with good response. -price is great this product is handy to have if you are going somewhere where you do not want to touch the screen (dirty hands) or if you are wearing gloves and you do not want to take them off. This is great for cold days when you are wearing gloves. no cons Not a 100% secure fit with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysheeeva on 08/15/2011

It works 99% of the time. It fits beautifully into the bottom of both my iPhone and iPad. It is the perfect pen for travelling with, especially on an iPhone, so if you have cold fingers this is the pen for you! That 1% of the time that it doesn't work is frustrating when you are drawing with it on an iPad. It's really short, so if you plan on doing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections