DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Ipad 2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEufor on 06/10/2014

it's quite handy, and works with any device (not only ipad's),good shape,does fit well on the hand, quite responsive and i did notice that it works well on the cold wich makes this realy handy wen yor phone/tablet is not responding to your fingers its a simple product and quite easy to lose it just like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDRgrifon on 06/09/2014

good shape,does fit well on the hand, quite responsive and i did notice that it works well on the cold wich makes this realy handy wen yor phone/tablet is not responding to your fingers its a simple product and quite easy to lose it just like a normal pen so is a good thing to have it on a key chain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygugahdl on 05/19/2014

It's very useful for some applications on iPad, like drawing. It's light, has a clip like a pen so you can attach to some cases. This pen would be better if it's point was thinner, but it's very nice. It's good to have two if you don't have a case with place for pen. I let one always in my bag pack. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

Very good for use with the samsung galaxy tablet. Used without problems. Works perfect. So is good and not spider the tablet. A rubber band could be firmer. Sometimes loose. But not enough to be a problem. Acquired this product and gave it as a gift for my wife uses with its galaxy tab 2 samsung tablet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatalindand on 04/28/2014

Nice in hand, works on my tablet and on my phone, light and as solid as it gets for 1 dollar. It has a hole in the top so you can put it on a wire and get it tired to your device so you will not lose the little pen. A bit small, and feels really cheap. The tip is not very solid. It's full of air and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMojololo on 04/26/2014

Good Price and its works perfect. Very sensetive. i use it on my ipad and iphone, and it is Very smooth. Very fit in my hand. Looks like it is made of aluminium, and it looks and feels like the styltes pens you can buy in the stores. It took 15 days to arrive to Germany, so dx.com keep what they promissed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMee888 on 04/09/2014

I recommend this one over any other. It feels good in your hand, it's responsive. It is great. It leaves marks on your screen that you have to clean off. It doesn't damage the screen but this is the only drawback. This has been on sale many times. You simply can't go wrong with this pen. It comes in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrbkeskin on 03/22/2014

Absolutely the best stylus which you can purchase for a price like this very cheap, comfortable , sturdy enough , easy to use, proper length. Also the package was great. I'm using it on my android tablet and phone and one old car navigation system with tuchscreen and works perfrect. none.nothing to say ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytkgass on 03/14/2014

Very good size REALLY GOOD TOUCH Precission Comfortable to use Doesn´t loos the toouch of the rubber Fit with the rest of your pen Maybe it would be better to be smaller...to keep with a cell, but ir really nice to keep with your tablet I was thinking about those other pen that are retractible or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThomasco on 02/18/2014

this stylus works great is light and have a nice design, feels solid. There is also a clip and a little hole to hang it on the tablet so you don't lose it. a bit small but maybe this is not a con, sliding is also not so easy like with the fingers but i think that's normal. i like this stylus for the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections