DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Ipad 2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good and cheap simple Astonished Caneta para tablet
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywasousa on 12/16/2014

Pros: - Smooth to use on iPad, iPhone or android, with or without screen protection - light and small Cons: - none so far Read more

Impression:good and cheap,Astonished, simple;

0 0 0

• posted byocmobar on 12/04/2014

Pros: Cheap, small Cons: The quality of the tip is not perfect, it´s so soft but I think is enough to make some simple drawings in your tablet. Not to make a perfect drawing with a great accuracy. Read more

Impression:good and cheap, simple;

0 0 0

• posted byvictorzipperer on 11/23/2014

Já havia comprado uma igual no Brasil, porém paguei muito caro e agora no dx vai sair muito barato toda vez que eu perder a minha Read more

Impression:Caneta para tablet;

0 0 0

• posted bydingleberry1999 on 10/22/2014

I play alot of apps on my ipad and iphone and my fingers get swore, so i decieded to get a stylus pen. I went to DX.com for somthing cheap because when i went to the store they had stylus pens but they costed upwards of 20$'s. i was intreged when i saw the good reviews and the cheap price so i bought ... Read more

Impression:Astonished;

0 0 0

• posted byEufor on 06/10/2014

it's quite handy, and works with any device (not only ipad's),good shape,does fit well on the hand, quite responsive and i did notice that it works well on the cold wich makes this realy handy wen yor phone/tablet is not responding to your fingers its a simple product and quite easy to lose it just like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDRgrifon on 06/09/2014

good shape,does fit well on the hand, quite responsive and i did notice that it works well on the cold wich makes this realy handy wen yor phone/tablet is not responding to your fingers its a simple product and quite easy to lose it just like a normal pen so is a good thing to have it on a key chain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygugahdl on 05/19/2014

It's very useful for some applications on iPad, like drawing. It's light, has a clip like a pen so you can attach to some cases. This pen would be better if it's point was thinner, but it's very nice. It's good to have two if you don't have a case with place for pen. I let one always in my bag pack. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

Very good for use with the samsung galaxy tablet. Used without problems. Works perfect. So is good and not spider the tablet. A rubber band could be firmer. Sometimes loose. But not enough to be a problem. Acquired this product and gave it as a gift for my wife uses with its galaxy tab 2 samsung tablet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatalindand on 04/28/2014

Nice in hand, works on my tablet and on my phone, light and as solid as it gets for 1 dollar. It has a hole in the top so you can put it on a wire and get it tired to your device so you will not lose the little pen. A bit small, and feels really cheap. The tip is not very solid. It's full of air and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMojololo on 04/26/2014

Good Price and its works perfect. Very sensetive. i use it on my ipad and iphone, and it is Very smooth. Very fit in my hand. Looks like it is made of aluminium, and it looks and feels like the styltes pens you can buy in the stores. It took 15 days to arrive to Germany, so dx.com keep what they promissed.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections