DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Ipad 2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Works great good and cheap simple Astonished Caneta para tablet
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonyba on 01/17/2015

Pros: Works great and and made to last. I a lot cheaper that what we can buy them in the shops in NZ. Good size works on Ipad, tablets, phones and is easy to use. Cons: None that I can think of.

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byrrorrigo on 01/15/2015

Es un excelente producto, tal cual como lo mostraron en el anuncio. El material es metal resistente a golpes y caídas. Les recomiendo ampliamente que lo compren

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bypedrowvalle on 01/15/2015

Pros: Works well with my iPad 2 since 2011, and the rubber part didn't break yet! The pen part is also awsome, and you can replace the tint when it's over. Cons: you need to put some strength to make the pen slide over the screen. I Needed to buy a screen protector to make it easier to slide the... Read more

Impression:good and cheap, simple;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 12/29/2014

Супер стилус - свои функции выполняет. Лушче брать два и с двух рук играть в энгри бёрдс. подходит для всех типов сенсорных экранов. Если что забыл напишите в комментариях)

Отличный стилус

Impression:good and cheap,Astonished, simple;

0 0 0

• posted bywasousa on 12/16/2014

Pros: - Smooth to use on iPad, iPhone or android, with or without screen protection - light and small Cons: - none so far

Impression:good and cheap,Astonished, simple;

0 0 0

• posted byocmobar on 12/04/2014

Pros: Cheap, small Cons: The quality of the tip is not perfect, it´s so soft but I think is enough to make some simple drawings in your tablet. Not to make a perfect drawing with a great accuracy.

Impression:good and cheap, simple;

0 0 0

• posted byvictorzipperer on 11/23/2014

Já havia comprado uma igual no Brasil, porém paguei muito caro e agora no dx vai sair muito barato toda vez que eu perder a minha

Impression:Caneta para tablet;

0 0 0

• posted bydingleberry1999 on 10/22/2014

I play alot of apps on my ipad and iphone and my fingers get swore, so i decieded to get a stylus pen. I went to DX.com for somthing cheap because when i went to the store they had stylus pens but they costed upwards of 20$'s. i was intreged when i saw the good reviews and the cheap price so i It... Read more

Impression:Astonished;

0 0 0

• posted byEufor on 06/10/2014

it's quite handy, and works with any device (not only ipad's),good shape,does fit well on the hand, quite responsive and i did notice that it works well on the cold wich makes this realy handy wen yor phone/tablet is not responding to your fingers its a simple product and quite easy to lose it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDRgrifon on 06/09/2014

good shape,does fit well on the hand, quite responsive and i did notice that it works well on the cold wich makes this realy handy wen yor phone/tablet is not responding to your fingers its a simple product and quite easy to lose it just like a normal pen so is a good thing to have it on a key a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections