DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Ipad 2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Works great Practico good and cheap simple Baja calidad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohn85 on 09/23/2015

Nemám výhrady

Impression:Dobrý stylus za minimální peníze;

0 0 0

• posted bycoyote33 on 09/14/2015

Still using after a year. The rubber end got little bit dusty but it still works great. Pocket holder part is weak, can be broken easily.

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byFolstag on 08/21/2015

Excelente producto lo mejor su relación precio:calidad. Muy recomendable ya que es útil en especial para tomar notas en un tablet.

Impression:Practico ,bueno y barato,Funciona genial;

0 0 0

• posted byEMJTECH on 04/22/2015

I use my phone as a portable PC, also for meetings. This allows me to take notes , even drawing on meetings. There are various applications for that, I use Freenote.

0 0 0

• posted byModerator on 02/15/2015

This stylus does exactly as it's supposed to. It works with the iPad, but as well as other touch screen devices as well. Pros: Cheap, straightforward, easy to use Cons: None that I can think of, aside from quality, but you essentially get what you pay for.

Impression:good and cheap, simple;

1 0 0

• posted byyanBentes on 01/28/2015

It's good for people that do not like to use fingers, but not for me, I rather use them instead.

Impression: simple;

0 1 0

• posted bytonyba on 01/17/2015

Pros: Works great and and made to last. I a lot cheaper that what we can buy them in the shops in NZ. Good size works on Ipad, tablets, phones and is easy to use. Cons: None that I can think of.

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byrrorrigo on 01/15/2015

Es un excelente producto, tal cual como lo mostraron en el anuncio. El material es metal resistente a golpes y caídas. Les recomiendo ampliamente que lo compren

0 0 0

• posted bypedrowvalle on 01/15/2015

Pros: Works well with my iPad 2 since 2011, and the rubber part didn't break yet! The pen part is also awsome, and you can replace the tint when it's over. Cons: you need to put some strength to make the pen slide over the screen. I Needed to buy a screen protector to make it easier to slide the... Read more

Impression:good and cheap, simple;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 12/29/2014

Супер стилус - свои функции выполняет. Лушче брать два и с двух рук играть в энгри бёрдс. подходит для всех типов сенсорных экранов. Если что забыл напишите в комментариях)

Отличный стилус

Impression:good and cheap,Astonished, simple;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere