DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Ipad 2 - Black
  • 5 star 106 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 46 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEufor on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's quite handy, and works with any device (not only ipad's),good shape,does fit well on the hand, quite responsive and i did notice that it works well on the cold wich makes this realy handy wen yor phone/tablet is not responding to your fingers Cons:its a sim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDRgrifon on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good shape,does fit well on the hand, quite responsive and i did notice that it works well on the cold wich makes this realy handy wen yor phone/tablet is not responding to your fingers Cons:its a simple product and quite easy to lose it just like a normal pen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygugahdl on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very useful for some applications on iPad, like drawing. It's light, has a clip like a pen so you can attach to some cases. This pen would be better if it's point was thinner, but it's very nice. It's good to have two if you don't have a case with place f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good for use with the samsung galaxy tablet. Used without problems. Works perfect. So is good and not spider the tablet. Cons:A rubber band could be firmer. Sometimes loose. But not enough to be a problem. OtherThoughts:Acquired this product and gave it a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatalindand on 04/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice in hand, works on my tablet and on my phone, light and as solid as it gets for 1 dollar. It has a hole in the top so you can put it on a wire and get it tired to your device so you will not lose the little pen. Cons:A bit small, and feels really cheap. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMojololo on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good Price and its works perfect. Very sensetive. i use it on my ipad and iphone, and it is Very smooth. Very fit in my hand. Looks like it is made of aluminium, and it looks and feels like the styltes pens you can buy in the stores. It took 15 days to arrive... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhoenixPE on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fit perfect in my hand, definitily good price, good looking and very good sensitivity. You don't need to press too hard, a smooth write. I used in my iPad 2 and Razr D3, worked fine for both. Cons:I already had one before, the rubber lost its contact layer, then the wri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeseome on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and works pretty well. Considering the price it doesn't look cheap. I use it on my iPad for PDF annotating tasks and it really helps a lot. I've tried several others styluses and this is my favourite. Lightweight, great in size, very comfortable. It is d... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product, works just as well as any stylus you'd buy at a store at a fraction of the price. Housing is aluminum, the clip is plastic, tip is rubber. The tip is an excellent shape, nice rubber feel to it, works great, very precise. Nice compact size, about 3... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTochjejo on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:easy to use nice appearing size of a smaller pen nicely done Cons:I bought them to use them with my tablet to write or draw. Unfortunately it doesn't work with both my and my boyfriend's tablet. I've got hyundai a7hd, he has MultiPad PMP5780, 8" by Prestigio. I'm rea... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections