DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Ipad 2 - Silver
  • 5 star 24 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDomn89 on 02/01/2014

It is great pen for using on ipad, iphone or any other touchscreen. It is made from nice aluminium and works all the time. I really like to write to handwrite with this pen! The pin for pocket use could be a little more stirdy. If this product would have real pen inside it would be perfect. Sometimes I write notes on real paper and swithch to ipad, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydelcotron on 12/15/2013

Quite good quality (for the price). Rubber end looks quite sturdy, and it won´t get loose over time (I own it for over a year now). Maybe it's necessary to take care with sharped edges on the metallic part so not to scratch the screen of the device. I used sandpaper on the edges of mine to make sure I wouldn't damage my iPad. The looks of the finnish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoplahoi on 10/10/2013

Good quality. Reduce the fingerprints on tablets. Keeps your longer clean... Is not magnetic so it doesn't stick to a smartcover for the rest it is a good stylus. I bought in the past other stylusses who were magnetic and these I prefer because they stick to the smartcover of the IPad. Buying more than one stylus is good idea because these styulus do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaquarius29 on 07/31/2013

Well, it does what it's suppose to do, good ergonomics. Hell, it's a 'pen' :) But the size is very good for writing on a tablet and for general usage. not as sensitive as I would expect it to be. I have to push quite hard on it to write something. It's my first stylus so I don't really know what are the best and worst cases of stylus. I needed one to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterecto on 04/08/2013

The product complies with the published perfectly. Ease of use. in my tablet Galaxy SII use it correctly avoiding annoying spots that are generated when operated with the fingers. Good material, strong and durable. feels comfortable to the touch and its size is correct I find no cons. Perfectly fulfills the purpose for which you purchased the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBirdimonster on 04/06/2013

It works well on my iPad mini. Writing with the pen takes a bit of getting used to. Certainly better using this stylus for some tasks than my finger. Works great with a screen protector on the screen. It's a bit to light and feels a bit cheap because of it. It could also be a bit bigger as I have big hands. As the pens tip is big, it is hard to see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavocalonio on 03/07/2013

- It's works the same way as any any model I could find here in Brazil and it's a lot (and I mean a lot) cheaper. - Very good quality, the rubber stays (or whatever the tip is made of) last forever - It's cool to use it, you can write and draw in apps with much ease. - No fingerprints or grease on your touchscreen No cons, as stated in the title: Useful,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilvinasanto on 02/28/2013

Great for people who can't stand having fingerprints on their screen. Good for people with big finger tips Easy to hold and use, dont damage the window of the screen. dont like the top ( like a real pen).I would prefer a flat top. Its also a little bit thick, which for me is a bit uncomfortable, because it doesnt feels like a real pen. Besides that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPitowka on 02/25/2013

Convenient to carry out handwriting, draw, highlight text.The small size, there is mounting as the handle, you can catch a shirt pocket or bag gadget. Round base mount pocket is not very comfortable, it would be better if it were flat, as into the cover plate to hitch is not comfortable. With multiple devices with a touchscreen was a question about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 02/01/2013

Using a touch-screen device like a tablet can get uncomfortable when you type things out for a long time. This stylus is an excellent alternative that will save you from sore fingertips. It has a nice, light barrel, the tip is soft enough you won't damage your screen, and the clip is handy if you want to put it in your shirt pocket. Not really a problem,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections