DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Ipad 2 - Silver
  • 5 star 21 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeterecto on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product complies with the published perfectly. Ease of use. in my tablet Galaxy SII use it correctly avoiding annoying spots that are generated when operated with the fingers. Good material, strong and durable. feels comfortable to the touch and its size i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBirdimonster on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works well on my iPad mini. Writing with the pen takes a bit of getting used to. Certainly better using this stylus for some tasks than my finger. Works great with a screen protector on the screen. Cons:It's a bit to light and feels a bit cheap because of i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavocalonio on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's works the same way as any any model I could find here in Brazil and it's a lot (and I mean a lot) cheaper. - Very good quality, the rubber stays (or whatever the tip is made of) last forever - It's cool to use it, you can write and draw in apps with much ease. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilvinasanto on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for people who can't stand having fingerprints on their screen. Good for people with big finger tips Easy to hold and use, dont damage the window of the screen. Cons:dont like the top ( like a real pen).I would prefer a flat top. Its also a little bit thick, which f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPitowka on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Convenient to carry out handwriting, draw, highlight text.The small size, there is mounting as the handle, you can catch a shirt pocket or bag gadget. Cons:Round base mount pocket is not very comfortable, it would be better if it were flat, as into the cover plate to hi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Using a touch-screen device like a tablet can get uncomfortable when you type things out for a long time. This stylus is an excellent alternative that will save you from sore fingertips. It has a nice, light barrel, the tip is soft enough you won't damage your s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylwdejager on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's VERY cheap considering how expensive stylusses are if you buy them in retail shops here in Belgium. It works too, tested both on the Asus Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy Y Duos. Cons:The stylus feels a bit fragile. Sliding over the screen does not go as smooth a... Read more

Boxed Unboxed
    0 0
  • posted bydelcotron on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, you get a stylus for almost nothing and it's bright shine is appealing. Good for the money. Cons:I own another 'good branded' one, and this one has a lower weight that makes it feel cheap on the hand. The tip is also softer than others I've tried, which some m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbavli on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Pen is very good compared to the price. it is very sensitive to typing, moving and clicking links. The quality is great but I gave it four stars because the rubber end can be more improved. Cons:None cons OtherThoughts:I tried it on iPod, iPad, iPhone 4 an... Read more

1 0
  • posted byplanetxpres on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The sensivity of the pen is awsome, you can draw or write something to your smartphone or tablet with it. It has a nice design with a metal body and clip. I've tested with Galaxy S2 and Autodesk's sketchbook app, and the results are really awsome! Cons:none at... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections