DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 81-Key Ultra-Slim Portable Bluetooth V2.0 Wireless Keyboard
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDcfskt on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap price, light weight and built in rechargeable battery! Cons:It came with the spacebar key a little lose, at first it bothered me but i got used to it. Not a big deal thought. The cable that came if it doesn't work sometimes, my solution was to use the or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynotepadboy on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good (plastic) build quality Good typing experience (nice response time, no typing delay), easy to pair with devices pretty good battery life Light works on windows, apple IOS ipad/iphone, android 4 devices. Came charged up and worked right out of box Very sim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubasu on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is exactly the same as my original apple keyboard, typing on it feels the same, it was a great deal considering that I was going to shell out $70 for a new apple keyboard and this one is almost 1/3 the price Typing on it is great, soft keys just like the orig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycassio78 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This keyboard is pretty slim, wired less and works fine with mac. All the buttons works really good. It is pretty easy to connect with Mac Book. Cons:You never knows when the battery with be gone! It could have a battery life indicator to control that. I think i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynickvanassendelft on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The keyboard is easy to use. Even on windows 7 x64 it is working. You have to have an integrated bluetooth module or an extern bluetooth module. Works very well with ipad and iphone! It was ready to go in just one minute. The keyboard build is oke, the design is really... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysummersea on 11/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very similar to Apple keyboard in design (but not the current one with the round battery compartment) - Good quality although not made of aluminum. The sliver part if plastic and colored sliver but looks very aluminiumish. - charging cable uses the iPhone usb cable an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThiagoca on 11/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Appropriated size - Rechargeable Battery (I didn't test the battery life) - Good to type (touch feeling) - Works with Windows 7, Windows Mobile, Symbian 3.1 Cons:- Didn't work on Android (I tested in 4 different devices, 3 from Motorola and 1 from Samsung an... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBudapest on 05/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Came charged up and worked right out of box with a pc, once bluetooth paired -Looks gorgeous like the apple original. -Bonus with added backspace and delete key function. -Keypads have good typing feel - almost like the a mac with working PC functions -Nice f... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections