DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 78-Key Ultra-Slim Wireless Keyboard + Batteries Power Wireless Mouse Set (2xAAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfelipefalexandr on 08/26/2013

Mouse great in touch roll! Keyboard confortably and quiet Price good! keyboard with excellent space between keys. clean design and really thin Keyboard need full batery! hasn't off button do not know when you will run out of battery mouse there is no way to save battery could be aluminum as apple worth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBudapest on 11/27/2011

Keyboard has nice tactile feel , very accurate and responsive keys, Slight flex on the keyboard but otherwise well built Ctrl and Fn keys in the correct location Has proper backspace and delete keys USB wireless responds well and stable Has great short scissor action travel Silent keys Batteries last ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byJorre94 on 10/20/2011

looks very nice, is typing very nice the mouse scrolling is not very nice.. it works on al the devices but not on my windows 7 64-bits! both of them not (mouse and keyboard) the computer is not knowing the stick.. it's an infrared wireless system! And not as it was written a Bluetooth keyboard.. so I ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byxasis on 09/20/2011

The clean & clear design, its real thin, I needed a set of keyboard/mouse with less than 2,5 cms and this fits real good It's just plug&play The touch of the keys on the keyboard are just perfect, I have to get used to the mouse ones, despite the fact that isn't bad. Mouse has the mouse wheel ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBudapest on 09/15/2011

Keyboard works very well - very precise Ctrl + Fn key correctly placed unlike certain brands Short travel scissor like action - v.precise and fast and accurate for touch typing Almost indiscernable difference to the apple keyboard with the advantage of functional PC keys On repeated startups sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBudapest on 08/30/2011

KEYBOARD •I have experience with simlar bluetooth version of KB i.e SKU 57799 so can vouch for it’s effectiveness - plug and play straight out off the box. •Both keyboard/mouse is AAA battery powered –keyboard NOT rechargeable as website description •There is no ON/OFF switch so battery life unproven ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiokeg on 07/15/2011

Worked amazingly on my Windows/Linux laptop and the build quality was nice (minus some slight blemishes on the plastic). It looks like Mac, feels like Mac, it's cheaper than a Mac.. It's not a Mac, nor does it want to talk to one. Slightly flimsy build, but I was expecting that. Both me and my roommates ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byamaral on 05/21/2011

Mouse has three buttons. Keyboard is comfortable. Well spaced keys. Design is very cool. Build quality is impressive. Works on Android. Just plug and play. Both keyboard and mouse are thin and lightweight. Perfect for taking with you. No rechargeable battery. I have had to buy four AAA bateries to put ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections