DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 78-Key Ultra-Slim Wireless Keyboard + Batteries Power Wireless Mouse Set (2xAAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Better than I expected

posted by amaral on 05/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Mouse has three buttons.
    Keyboard is comfortable. Well spaced keys.
    Design is very cool.
    Build quality is impressive.
    Works on Android. Just plug and play.
    Both keyboard and mouse are thin and lightweight. Perfect for taking with you.

Cons:

No rechargeable battery. I have had to buy four AAA bateries to put on keyboard and mouse.
    No on/off switch. I hope the battery lasts a few months.
    No instruction manual. I discovered the scroll function of mouse by a mistake.
    It has no slot for storing the receiver. Since the receiver is small, the risk of losing it is high.
    The mouse scroll button does not work as the middle button. Only works as scroll.
    I don't know if the scroll lock is activated because the keyboard has no LEDs.

OtherThoughts:

The mouse has three buttons. When you tilt the top of the mouse to the left or right click acts as the default. Not comfortable, but it is efficient.
    The scroll is capacitive. It works when you slide your finger on top of the mouse. Very interesting.
    The keyboard is very comfortable and well spaced keys.

Bottomline:

I buy this unit to put on my Archos 101 internet tablet. I am very happy because it works on Android. It's plug and play. Sometimes my tablet freeze, but I think it will be resolved in future updates. I highly recommend it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections