Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• PRETTY GOOD

posted by Budapest on 08/30/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

KEYBOARD
    •I have experience with simlar bluetooth version of KB i.e SKU 57799 so can vouch for it’s effectiveness - plug and play straight out off the box.
    •Both keyboard/mouse is AAA battery powered –keyboard NOT rechargeable as website description
    •There is no ON/OFF switch so battery life unproven
    •The Ctrl and Fn keys are in the proper conventional placement as on PC's
    •The key travel is short and very responsive
    MOUSE
    •Cursor very sensitive and responsive

Cons:

KEYBOARD
    •scrabble- key spacing takes getting used to if you are used to conventional keyboards
    MOUSE
    •Rattles inside -not sure why if it is has no accelerometer
    •Plasticky base
    •The left and right click is not touch capacitative instead needs to depressed very hard - poor response - at first I almost thought the mouse was defective
    •No sideways scroll only up/down scroll
    •Scroll area is very narrow -difficult to respond especially with sweaty or sticky fingers ( but I guess no worse than the apple original which can have a sticky response as well)

OtherThoughts:

•works like a charm
    •the STIFF right/left click of the mouse is disappointing and very narrow scroll area
    •instructions is to plug USB receiver in before loading devices with battery - this seems to be contradictory to logic but followed it any everything worked perfectly

Bottomline:

Nice apple clone - could be priced cheaper
    Works on USB if Bluetooth is not your thing

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections