Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Jorre94

posted by Jorre94 on 10/20/2011
    5 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

looks very nice, is typing very nice the mouse scrolling is not very nice.. it works on al the devices but not on my windows 7 64-bits! both of them not (mouse and keyboard) the computer is not knowing the stick.. it's an infrared wireless system! And not as it was written a Bluetooth keyboard.. so I cannot connect it with any apple device!

Cons:

when you click on the mouse the whole mouse goes down! as I say for the computer I've bought him for he's not doing anything! that's a shame DX, because when I bought him there was nothing standing on the site about it! There was standing compactable with windows 7

If anybody with a windows 7 64-bit has found a driver.. and after that it all works for him!

please contact me!

OtherThoughts:

when you click on the mouse the whole mouse goes down! as I say for the computer I've bought him for he's not doing anything! that's a shame DX, because when I bought him there was nothing standing on the site about it! There was standing compactable with windows 7

If anybody with a windows 7 64-bit has found a driver.. and after that it all works for him!

please contact me!

Bottomline:

I bought this for my computer and it is not working! So that’s not very nice! I have asked DX a lot of times thing in the chat but I never get any answer back!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections