DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Sporty Silicone Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1*377)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byruybouvier on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I expected the clock, and when the watch came, left with my mouth open! very nice watch! excellent!! highly recommended! If you think about buying this watch, do not hesitate BUY IT! Cons:NO NEGATIVE THINGS! OtherThoughts:IS VERY NICE, HAS A LOT OF WAVE, IS COMF... Read more

exelent wacht!!!
    0 0
  • posted bymhabib on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This watch does matches the description, it looks good on the hand. it also feels pretty comfortable and wearable. the "screen" came covered with a plastic protector and reached me safely with no scratches or dents. Great value for the money Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonsieurpierre on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a fine watch, considering the price. The silicone bracelet is very comfortable but I wonder how sweaty it will get in summer.If you do not need to know the precise time, this is for you. Cons:Plastic lens may scratch easily, so be careful. The wrist band is kinda... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTindersticks on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you're looking for a cheap color watch this is for you. The delevery is a bit long but this is always as this with DX so if you plan to offer this as a gift, plan this long time before. Cons:You get for what you pay. The build quality is not so good. The plastic arou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeccoV on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good Rubber - Soft Rubber - Beautiful and usual - Fits perfect in my pulse, even mine its tiny. - Easy to adjust - Not so big, woman can use it Cons:- If you pull a lot to squeeze on your fist, the rubber unleash the watch and creates an space, as my fist is s... Read more

nice in woman fist defect
    0 0
  • posted bykristaps1603 on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A clock very nice and different, which blends well with all the clothes. Great for use on a daily basis. The bracelet is very soft silicone, which is quite fun to use, does not bother the arm. all my friends have this very good looking watches and im going to buy more o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynandoarashida on 07/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This watch is worth the cheap price and design. Despite it being a bit 'high' at the wrist, he calls attention for being beautiful. [PT-BR] Este relógio vale a pena o preço barato e design. Apesar de ser "alto" um pouco no pulso, ele chama a aten&#23... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybadwanted on 07/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Fashionable looking watch , i bought it because it looks very stylish and modern. the material really feels soft but the build quality is very sturdy. it looks very cool on thick / thin hands ,and the big watchhead is the final touch on it. Cons:None Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypotifar on 06/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This watch arrived quickly from china to USA. It has a large, bold, easy to read dial and a unique second hand (full scale, both sides of center). The display looks good from any angle. The wrist band is made of some rubbery black plastic, very comfortable Cons:have not d... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections