DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Sporty Silicone Quartz Wrist Watch - Yellow (1*377)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynidegrafixx on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have to say these watches became really popular in our country. I mean stores are selling them as well (they bought it from dx of course) but as usual they charge almost 3 to 4 times as the dx ones. Still, good product, works fine, no problem using it, fits... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjulienj71 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a cool looking watch. It has a trendy look and an eye catchingly bright look. I have had a lot of people notice it because of how much it stands out. Its a great watch to wear to the beach. Cons:Because this watch is such a bright style of watch I cant really we... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypbocco on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's modern. It's fun. The quality of the rubber is good. Cons:It is not water resistant. The wrist length is a little short for men. For a man of 90 kg, the wrist catches on the penultimate (second last) hole. OtherThoughts:The watch I received has the inside line and th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTindersticks on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you're looking for a cheap color watch this is for you. The delevery is a bit long but this is always as this with DX so if you plan to offer this as a gift, plan this long time before. Cons:You get for what you pay. The build quality is not so good. The plastic arou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenanramadan on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ótima compra! Muito bom! Bonito, leve, confortável! Comprei 3 e todos vieram perfeitamente embalados. Para os Brasileiros demora um pouco. Entre 25 e 45 dias corridos. mais vale a pena. temos muita diversidade aqui no DX. Cons:A pulseira é um pouco curta!... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycalitas on 11/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's really cheap and this was the first reason for me to buy it. It fits great to my wrist. looks really attractive! Has nice deep yellow color and feels really comfortable on my pulse. I will choose more watchs but a different colors. Cons:is not water-proof... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRainyday on 05/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's really cheap and this was the first reason for me to buy it. It fits great to my wrist. looks really attractive! Has nice deep yellow color and feels really comfortable on my hand. Cons:Maybe only cons I can see for now is quality, if you take a closer look you might... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections