DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Sporty Silicone Quartz Wrist Watch - Yellow (1*377)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRicardoCorsaGsi on 07/17/2013

- Beautiful - Material silicon - Recommend for female use - Very lightweight - Easy to adjust the hours - The bracelet see a legal size - Very cheap - I see with battery and running - Seems a little fragile - The bracelet of the same in time to see seder - I had a little problem that my ever came a little dirty inside glass - I believe that I should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynidegrafixx on 04/25/2013

I have to say these watches became really popular in our country. I mean stores are selling them as well (they bought it from dx of course) but as usual they charge almost 3 to 4 times as the dx ones. Still, good product, works fine, no problem using it, fits well. Cheap price Quality of the product is not good. Rubber falls apart from the clock dial,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjulienj71 on 02/24/2013

This is a cool looking watch. It has a trendy look and an eye catchingly bright look. I have had a lot of people notice it because of how much it stands out. Its a great watch to wear to the beach. Because this watch is such a bright style of watch I cant really wear it to work because it doesnt go with a suit in my opinion. This watch is good quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypbocco on 01/24/2013

It's modern. It's fun. The quality of the rubber is good. It is not water resistant. The wrist length is a little short for men. For a man of 90 kg, the wrist catches on the penultimate (second last) hole. The watch I received has the inside line and the letters (ss.com) in white color and not in black color as in it show on the photo. It is a watch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTindersticks on 01/14/2013

If you're looking for a cheap color watch this is for you. The delevery is a bit long but this is always as this with DX so if you plan to offer this as a gift, plan this long time before. You get for what you pay. The build quality is not so good. The plastic around the screen doesn't fit well but it's not really a con as it stills looks nice. Give ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenanramadan on 11/28/2012

Ótima compra! Muito bom! Bonito, leve, confortável! Comprei 3 e todos vieram perfeitamente embalados. Para os Brasileiros demora um pouco. Entre 25 e 45 dias corridos. mais vale a pena. temos muita diversidade aqui no DX. A pulseira é um pouco curta! Porem é normal. Meu punho que é muito grosso! o botão que altera a hora ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycalitas on 11/29/2011

It's really cheap and this was the first reason for me to buy it. It fits great to my wrist. looks really attractive! Has nice deep yellow color and feels really comfortable on my pulse. I will choose more watchs but a different colors. is not water-proof. until now i dont find any cons. like to see on the wrist. like the color. is large and attracts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRainyday on 05/31/2011

It's really cheap and this was the first reason for me to buy it. It fits great to my wrist. looks really attractive! Has nice deep yellow color and feels really comfortable on my hand. Maybe only cons I can see for now is quality, if you take a closer look you might see some minor things, but they don't really bother you) Basically I thought it will ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections