DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Sporty Silicone Quartz Wrist Watch - Purple (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalvaro1998 on 05/10/2013

It's a wonderful watch and it's so cheap that everyone can have several of this watches... I have bought this one but I'm going to buy several more because it looks so well... It have a hugh dial which shine with a wonderful purple light. The rubber band is smooth. It's impossible have only one of this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysharkArg on 12/29/2012

It is a nice looking watch, it looks even better than the picture because the background is darker (purple) than the one in the photo. None that I can think of. Perhaps it's a little big. It sweats a lot because of the silicone material. The back should be all stainless material. It is a really nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenanramadan on 11/28/2012

Ótima compra! Muito bom! Bonito, leve, confortável! Comprei 3 e todos vieram perfeitamente embalados. Para os Brasileiros demora um pouco. Entre 25 e 45 dias corridos. mais vale a pena. temos muita diversidade aqui no DX. A pulseira é um pouco curta! Porem é normal. Meu punho que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoon89 on 10/23/2012

New Design not any not any new design easy to use interface very clear userfriendly watch made ??with high quality materials.free shipping fast shipping without tracking. good after sales services. Very elaborate design, the area is beautiful, the real-time clock earns a lot more, thanks to the sphere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaurinhandrade on 08/20/2012

Works perfectly and it's super cute! It's very fashion and looks great! It’s made of a resistant silicone purple wrist. Great price and value, I totally recommend! I really enjoy it, great for casual events and sports. The color is beautiful and vivid, looks great! It has no cons, great product! It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadbadoja on 07/05/2011

I think it's a very good buy. I was looking for large , flashy and comfortable watches and this is certainly the type of item I was looking for. The belt material is great with a very nice touch. Maybe you need another attachment strap left over. You can choose from 8 different colors. Maybe you need ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections