DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Sporty Silicone Quartz Wrist Watch - White (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywoutt7 on 06/27/2014

looks great and is very strong. havent had to change the battery a single time in about 6 months so this is alright as well. is big enough to be a men's watch and not too big to be a woman's watch. the silicone is nice and the upper side is easy to clean white is one of the hardest colors to keep clean ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueBetta on 05/13/2014

The silicone feels nice on skin. Looks nice as a fashion accessory but is a bit big for a lady's wrist. Very light even if it looks big. Comes in a nice box so it can be a great gift. It came showing my current time accurately. Arrived about 2 weeks later than expected. The silicone is not perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulkk on 02/11/2014

Is obvious to say that the price is inmmejorable impossible cheaper. External appearance is also very good and the silicone strap is quite comfortable. Perhaps too large for the wrist of a lady. I find no other con. Is missing a presentation a little more elaborate, like a gift box but will increase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzach1278 on 12/02/2013

this is a really nice, casual watch. the strap is very comfortable. the face of the watch is pretty big and it looks very good on your wrist. The only bad thing that I could see about this watch was that there was a tiny scratch on the face of the watch, but other than that little issue there is nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbarberan on 10/22/2013

Really cheap. As cheap as it can get. People were selling these in my country for more than 6 times its price in dx. Looks nice on sporty style people. It would've been nice if it came into a gift box. But since it's really cheap, I guess it's OK. None so far, I bought it as a present, and the person ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKatycat555 on 10/19/2013

This watch is great, everyone ask me were I got it. It is washable and comfortable to wear. It is very stylish and goes with all my outfits. The price was the best part. I saved so much by getting this watch. I should have ordered both black and white in this watch. I cant think of one drawback other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmrtihlav8 on 09/04/2013

Very comfortable to wear because of silicone band Good for wrist circumference max. 20cm They are sold here in our country as trendy accesories for much higher price There is some dust and dirt in the clock under the top glass on dial On dial there are on 2 places little offsets (maybe made in factory ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byruybouvier on 08/17/2013

I expected the clock, and when the watch came, left with my mouth open! very nice watch! excellent!! highly recommended! If you think about buying this watch, do not hesitate BUY IT! NO NEGATIVE THINGS! IS VERY NICE, HAS A LOT OF WAVE, IS COMFORTABLE IN HAND, THE FIT IS VERY SAFE, my fist is quite thick ... Read more

exelent watch!!

0 0 0

• posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

This is a beautiful wrist watch that is very cheap and very durable. I use it for months and it is great. The silicon feels awesome in the skin. Seems to be time precise as well. Very, very cheap, you can't beat that price. A little small, seems to be made to chinese people, but no problem, it does fine.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboss9283 on 06/10/2013

It looks really great . I feel comfortable at wearing it to public places. The color of the skin is super white and that is really nice thing to have. -to change the batteries, you need to take the watch off the wrist band and you need a REALLY small screwdriver to access the battery thing -if you look ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections