DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Earphone with Microphone + USB Charging/Data Cable for Iphone 4 - White
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfirenick on 09/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It comes with the USB charging wire, this is good buy! Furthermore, the wire is white, imitating a real Iphone Cable, can show off to my friends. :) Can hands-free and talk on my IPhone 4 while driving. COol!! I like the cool imitated design, looks really like... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymapollos89 on 07/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These are very cheap, and for the money the built quality it's OK. I'm still using the cable, although it is beginning to fail after 3 months. Cons:Built quality is cheap, and I know this is a cheap product, so I don't know if it's really a con. The earphones broke after... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVIETGUY532 on 05/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:it's cheap you get ipod-usb connector the earphone looks nice i have used it for 1 month and not broken yet. i used probably 2 hour a day for 6 days a week Cons:the sound quality of the earphone is very weak. the sound quality of the earphone is VERY WEAK. some... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysudsumi on 04/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:A fairly reasonable price for both a data cable and functional ear-buds. The data cable works well for charging (I haven't tried syncing with Itunes because I tend not to do that). The ear-buds sound just as good as Apple originals. There's a functional microphone that so... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections