DX » Community » Reviews » Touchpad Stylus Pen with Headphone Anti-Dust Plug for Ipad 2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylapo95 on 08/08/2013

this pen is well built, the material are strong, it have a very good design, the anti dust for jack function normally, he do his work. The pen funcion much better than the other buy on deal extreme if you incline the pen too much you scratch the screen, pay very very much attencti or buy a screen cover,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKagnon on 07/05/2012

Works well Length is great for control. Fairly well build, the stylus doesn't flex on force. Quite soft, won't damage the screen. Smooth to use, unlike some rubber stylus. Doesn't detect if i do it lightly. brush doesn't hold its shape, it will retain a bent fan shape after you brush against the screen.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperguus900 on 04/21/2012

Yes it's a good stylus pen for ipad and iphone It works the best on the ipad 2 i think I had it only tried on the iphone ipad and htc wildfire It doesn't work good on the HTC wildfire sometimes it works and other time it doesn't work. Brush can get dirty and is not as easy to clean as a hard/rubber tip.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsilves on 12/14/2011

Light. Brush-style tip. Comes with the strap to insert it in the 3,5mm jack. Best "fluidity" on the screen. Design/build doesn't look promising. Brush can get dirty and is not as easy to clean as a hard/rubber tip. It doesn't include a cap, so it's exposed to dirt. When pressing it, the brush ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOCArtProf on 11/25/2011

The good news is that this is a brush made up of many small fibers. The bristles feel soft but they are very short, about .25 inches and are well packed so they do not deform when pressed down with normal pressure. Very light in hand, wish it had more heft, bit not a bad stylus Feels light in your hand,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections