DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Metal Slingshot Launcher with Support - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by lexmercenery on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good price. Good to be indulged. Leather holder for the projectile. very convenient that slingshot made ??collapsible and folding. In case of breakage will easily get it repairedCons:In general quite good slingshot, but it was designed for a small hand. Adult will be unc... Read more

slingshot1 slingshot2

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by namlusum on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This slingshot is cheap but seems to be very solid and powerful. i shot few balls on the wall and it left a lot of peachy marks. It has a support which fit pretty well on my hand (mine is quite big). This is the first time i use it so i did not stretched the elastic too mu... Read more

1 0
  • posted by LPPL on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good feel and solid hold. Rubber has good shooting range. Price is excellent for this item. Just shot a piece of folded paper and it shot really far!Cons:Support does not fit into my hands. the rubber at the handle may be damaged if shooting hit the rubber with the metal.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Maanichka on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Slingshot is very well made. Solid feel. - Rubber band provide is good and stretchable to a way back. Makes my pellet fly! - Price is definitelly very good for this entry level slingshot.Cons:The support is not fully ideal for adult man hands because it is too... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gosun on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This thing is very powerful and very accurate. I had never fired a sling shot before this, but even my very first shots were very accurate at long distance. I'm using 3/8 inch steel ammo. I just ordered the tubular band to replace the flat ones that come with it because... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Maanichka on 11/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great quality of built for this price!!! Its construction is very solid and its rubber is very powerfull with great shot range (no problem to hit target in 30-40 metres range still with enough power). I do not regret my spent money.Cons:No real cons in this time. The onl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by crusaderace on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Slingshot is pretty well made. Solid feel. - Rubber band provide is good and stretchable to a way back. Makes my pellet fly! - Price is not too bad, good entry level slingshot.Cons:- The support is absolutely useless. It can't support your hand at all!! It sw... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TomKecil on 02/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great price and looks like it would be a lot of fun. Ordered it in November and eagerly awaited its arrival. Cons:- DX postage is getting slower all the time - used to take a week-10 days to get things to Australia and now it's usually more like 6 weeks - Main issue is tha... Read more

1 0
  • posted by DavidPx on 11/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Accurate and powerful. Using irregularly-shaped pieces of gravel I can hit a target within a foot from a distance of about 30 feet. Cons:The wrist brace is on the small size, it looks to be sized for a kid. I have to force my hand a little bit through it but once on it's... Read more

2 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections