DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Metal Slingshot Launcher with Support - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylexmercenery on 04/24/2014

Good price. Good to be indulged. Leather holder for the projectile. very convenient that slingshot made ??collapsible and folding. In case of breakage will easily get it repaired In general quite good slingshot, but it was designed for a small hand. Adult will be uncomfortable to use. metal stamping in places have sharp edges a bit shabby paint during ... Read more

slingshot1 slingshot2
    1 0
  • posted byDanielrivas21 on 09/06/2013

Construido con material resistente. Su precio es sensacional para la calidad. El soporte de la muñeca da una fuerza adicional al momento de agarrar la china y lanzar algún objeto, proporcionando un mejor agarre. No le veo nada en contra, me parece un artículo excelente. Deberían incluirle adicional unas peloticas de plomo o vidrio ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKejunut on 07/21/2013

cheap; easy to use; fit perfect to my hands (im middle size woman)! and not too hard to streth back - will be perfect for children, i suppose. bad rubber! had collapse after 2 weeks of use, where it connecting with leather part. but i never pull to hard, and use not 24/7 - just time to time, raking at night drunk noisy gangs under my windows (yes, i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynamlusum on 07/03/2013

This slingshot is cheap but seems to be very solid and powerful. i shot few balls on the wall and it left a lot of peachy marks. It has a support which fit pretty well on my hand (mine is quite big). This is the first time i use it so i did not stretched the elastic too much but i think it could be really more powerful with another one. The package ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLPPL on 01/25/2013

Good feel and solid hold. Rubber has good shooting range. Price is excellent for this item. Just shot a piece of folded paper and it shot really far! Support does not fit into my hands. the rubber at the handle may be damaged if shooting hit the rubber with the metal. One way is to reinforce it with a plastic casing. There is a video on how to do it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaanichka on 01/08/2013

Slingshot is very well made. Solid feel. - Rubber band provide is good and stretchable to a way back. Makes my pellet fly! - Price is definitelly very good for this entry level slingshot. The support is not fully ideal for adult man hands because it is too tight. You have to contort a hand to put it through the support. But once your hand is in it fits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygosun on 12/12/2012

This thing is very powerful and very accurate. I had never fired a sling shot before this, but even my very first shots were very accurate at long distance. I'm using 3/8 inch steel ammo. I just ordered the tubular band to replace the flat ones that come with it because I read somewhere that they are even more powerful. no cons. This is the first slingshot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaanichka on 11/02/2012

Great quality of built for this price!!! Its construction is very solid and its rubber is very powerfull with great shot range (no problem to hit target in 30-40 metres range still with enough power). I do not regret my spent money. No real cons in this time. The only con I have is that the support legs gap is a little bit small for adult people hand.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrusaderace on 08/06/2012

- Slingshot is pretty well made. Solid feel. - Rubber band provide is good and stretchable to a way back. Makes my pellet fly! - Price is not too bad, good entry level slingshot. - The support is absolutely useless. It can't support your hand at all!! It swings in the wrong direction (downward, away from your wrist) so you can't place the slingshot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomKecil on 02/03/2012

Great price and looks like it would be a lot of fun. Ordered it in November and eagerly awaited its arrival. - DX postage is getting slower all the time - used to take a week-10 days to get things to Australia and now it's usually more like 6 weeks - Main issue is that Australian Customs confiscated this! The rest of my order came through but there ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections