DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2300mAh 2-Pack Blue)
  • 5 star 130 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 37 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskyflashnl on 07/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have many of these batteries and they never failed on me. I've orderd the first battery in the end of 2012. The quality of the outside of the battery is very good and has never been broken or so. I use this batteries for some flashlights and they are working very wel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacokeaday on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:batteries are always good and useful when fully charged. seems to be good and sturdy. have yet to test the full capacity of the battery. Cons:no idea if the batteries are 2300mAh but it sure seems that way. OtherThoughts:afforable batteries. can get this set. comes in p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeff456 on 03/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These batteries come with current limiting and low voltage protection. They ate good for torches and other things that don't have inbuilt protection and that draw lots of current. Lasts for ages in Mechanical Cree XP-E Q5 210lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flash... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevvan on 03/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Last long enough for most flashligts i use. Really pricy for that amount of mAh and quality. Comes in a neat plastic box to store them - really useful in a big backpack. Cons:No cons so far. All my three pairs works like a charm, been using them on a regular basis sligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavider222 on 03/07/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its one of the best 18650 batteries, you can trust this trustfire capacity - its really huge, its boxed in simple plastic boxes as pairs (2 batteries in one plastic box) - its really nice to store it in this box, it came to me charged (dont know what capacity... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzedman1981 on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Used for a long time, almost three years. Workmanship satisfied. Declared capacity is satisfactory. Cons:When buying found on one of the four batteries are not serviceable BMS. Had to remove the shell and clean BMS. As a result, decided to remove all purchased... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJalers69 on 02/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought 4 of these 18650 batteries. I am amazed how long these hold a charge. they seem to hold for more than six months. I use them for flashlights, and they work better than i hoped for. I do not have any others to compare to, but i charge one battery up, l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsikosts20 on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The battery holds its charge for a long time, fully complying with the stated 2500 mAh, convenient box for storage of batteries, rigid latch, do not break. discharge protection protects and prolongs the lifetime of the batteries. 2 batteries can continuously operate the... Read more

1 1
  • posted bychui101 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- comes with useful box - holds almost the advertised 2500 mAh - charger indicates i got one with 2448 mAh and 2380 mAh. (but they may not have been 100% drained when i charged them?) - has a protection circuit - provides enough current to drive my brightest f... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycamion on 11/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The battery holds its charge for a long time, fully complying with the stated 2500 mAh, convenient box for storage of batteries, rigid latch, do not break. discharge protection protects and prolongs the lifetime of the batteries. 2 batteries can continuously o... Read more

batteries with box
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections