DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2300mAh 2-Pack Blue)
  • 5 star 150 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 42 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 7 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Great product good price quality ratio reliable battery
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMetalliceran on 08/26/2014

What can I say, I took this battery for my dive light and it is enough. I is largely one hour in high beam and especially without losing luminausité. Otherwise no complaints loads quickly I recommend to all this for a small battery use ........................................................ Read more

Impression:good price quality ratio;

0 0
  • posted byfranck30 on 08/15/2014

Pros : Good product, good price, i don't have a battery capacity tester but according to the runtime in my xml led torch, i think that these battery are true 2300mAh. Protection works well no worry about short circuit or over charge/discharge. Cons : if you need high current, the protection may bother you Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0
  • posted byyashmeetj on 08/02/2014

Pros: battery last long. charging time is ok. does the job great. shipping time was ok. cons: no cons have been found so far. Recommended to others. useful when traveling. thank you very much dx Read more

Impression:reliable battery;

0 0
  • posted byskyflashnl on 07/04/2014

I have many of these batteries and they never failed on me. I've orderd the first battery in the end of 2012. The quality of the outside of the battery is very good and has never been broken or so. I use this batteries for some flashlights and they are working very wel in the flashlight. The batteries are sended in a nice plastic case where u can put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacokeaday on 05/18/2014

batteries are always good and useful when fully charged. seems to be good and sturdy. have yet to test the full capacity of the battery. no idea if the batteries are 2300mAh but it sure seems that way. afforable batteries. can get this set. comes in pairs. so its value for money. i was deciding between the other similar types. decided to get this one.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

- Very good capacity even after multiple charges - Rechargeable (so they're eco-friendly!) - Easy to use - Good price - They look really cool and people will be jealous of you! - No cons so far after 6+ months of use These batteries are great for flashlights. They give off very strong light for a long period of time. They're rechargeable so it's eco-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndrtic3o4om4 on 03/23/2014

I'm not a certified battery technician professor but I can say one thing, these batteries are high powered CHEAP little devils of greatness. They last so long and they make my flashlight so bright it's just insane. I have eight of these and they all look the same, no deformations of any kind, they are identical and they look solid. I don't know, what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeff456 on 03/17/2014

These batteries come with current limiting and low voltage protection. They ate good for torches and other things that don't have inbuilt protection and that draw lots of current. Lasts for ages in Mechanical Cree XP-E Q5 210lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight and my other double 18650 torch I bought them to use with my Vamo V5 but had to remove ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkoti on 03/17/2014

I bought 4 of these 18650 batteries. I am amazed how long these hold a charge. I use them for flashlights, and they work better than i hoped for. I have more batteries and can compare them, so these batteries are awesome On low power, the flashlight lasts for hours and hours. I am very impressed. i bought the Trustfire charger, and they take a few hours ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevvan on 03/15/2014

Last long enough for most flashligts i use. Really pricy for that amount of mAh and quality. Comes in a neat plastic box to store them - really useful in a big backpack. No cons so far. All my three pairs works like a charm, been using them on a regular basis slightly over a month now. A little bit expensive still though. But, for the quality i've seen ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections