DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2300mAh 2-Pack Blue)
Customer’s impression:
Great product good price quality ratio Correctas Forte e duradoura reliable battery
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydulcedandan on 11/28/2014

Despues de unos días de uso siguen funcionando correctamente. La duración es suficiente y no hya problemas conellas. Read more

Impression:Correctas;

0 0 0

• posted bypupkevi4 on 11/15/2014

I am very grateful for the long-awaited delivery of the batteries! Thank you very much! Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bysueco888 on 11/02/2014

It seems to last quite well but only on the long run will I see how it performs. Hope it doesn't loose its strength too fast. Read more

Impression:good price quality ratio;

0 0 0

• posted byLMiguez on 10/06/2014

De fácil transporte e armazenamento, mantem a carga por um bom tempo quando armazenada corretamente e possui bastante carga para funcionar por bastante tempo. Read more

Impression:Forte e duradoura;

0 0 1

• posted byMetalliceran on 08/26/2014

What can I say, I took this battery for my dive light and it is enough. I is largely one hour in high beam and especially without losing luminausité. Otherwise no complaints loads quickly I recommend to all this for a small battery use ........................................................ Read more

Impression:good price quality ratio;

0 0 0

• posted byfranck30 on 08/15/2014

Pros : Good product, good price, i don't have a battery capacity tester but according to the runtime in my xml led torch, i think that these battery are true 2300mAh. Protection works well no worry about short circuit or over charge/discharge. Cons : if you need high current, the protection may bother ... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byyashmeetj on 08/02/2014

Pros: battery last long. charging time is ok. does the job great. shipping time was ok. cons: no cons have been found so far. Recommended to others. useful when traveling. thank you very much dx Read more

Impression:reliable battery;

0 0 0

• posted byemihackr97 on 07/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: these batteries have a great deal of power! I use them with 800 LM dive lamps and I have never had one die on me ( I always change them after every 2 dives, for safety (around 1.5 to 2 hours of use)). as a plus, they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskyflashnl on 07/04/2014

I have many of these batteries and they never failed on me. I've orderd the first battery in the end of 2012. The quality of the outside of the battery is very good and has never been broken or so. I use this batteries for some flashlights and they are working very wel in the flashlight. The batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacokeaday on 05/18/2014

batteries are always good and useful when fully charged. seems to be good and sturdy. have yet to test the full capacity of the battery. no idea if the batteries are 2300mAh but it sure seems that way. afforable batteries. can get this set. comes in pairs. so its value for money. i was deciding between ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections