• 1 star 1 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Great product good price quality ratio
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good value will buy again

posted by Jeff456 on 03/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

These batteries come with current limiting and low voltage protection. They ate good for torches and other things that don't have inbuilt protection and that draw lots of current. Lasts for ages in
    Mechanical Cree XP-E Q5 210lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight and my other double 18650 torch

Cons:

I bought them to use with my Vamo V5 but had to remove the protection circuit board. This was easy and worked fine because the Vamo has inbuilt low voltage cut out so safe to use with out protection. There must be some sort of conflict with the inbuilt protection because even when I adjusted the power draw down to 3 watts the E Cig still wouldn’t work
    With the protection circuit removed from battery the vamo would use about 1600 mah and then display low voltage

OtherThoughts:

I bought some genuine panasonic batteries that say 3000mah and when charged after using in ECig only charged to 2200 mah so 1600 mah for these is not to bad. the panasonics were way more expensive

Bottomline:

Buy them for torches but not for E cigs with built in protection

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections