DX » Community » Reviews » 2400mAh External Battery Charger + EU Adapter Charging/Data Cable for HTC Desire/G5/Samsung i9000
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanil427 on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks elegant..Compact shape and Fast charger. Easy to understand the workings of this device in one sitting. The device itself charges in good time and charges a mobile battery of 1200 Mah in 1 and a half hours. Cons:Nothing much other than that the stated ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGavers on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lets you charge your phone on the go without the need for a plug, or top off your phone's battery during the day. Will charge anything the a USB cable Cons:Gets hot while working, I tried keeping it in my pocket so I could use my phone while charging, and the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartesMF on 12/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am able to charge my Sansung Galaxy S i9000 from empty to full in 3 hours. It is cheap and quite compact for a 2400mAh rechargeable battery. My cellphone uses lot of battery, so i need this battery charger a lot, it changed my life since i got it! Cons:It do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydakipro on 10/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am able to charge Desire Z with it without the need of the wall socket, very useful for hitchhiking, biking and other outdoor activities, especially when using GPS. You can just use GPS until it drains battery and then not worry much as you have one charge l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcekimoz on 06/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am able to charge my HTC Incredible S from empty to full in 3hours. It is cheap and quite compact for a 2400mAh rechargeable battery. There are 3 indicating light showing high, middle and low levels. There is one button to test the level of the rechargeable battery and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuYoM78 on 05/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very usefull during my subway trips in paris (france) everyday! I have to do 3hours of transports a day, so i use my phone to entertain me... and after i use my phone all the day (galaxy S i9000) it charge 2400mAh , and my phone has a 1500mAh battery, si i can charg... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections