DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1500mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery for Samsung Galaxy S Mini/5570/5750
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChanuchi on 03/07/2014

Great to have an extra battery. The battery life of my original samsung has died so I really needed an extra one. The product works fine, the battery lifespan isn't as amazing as an original battery but it certainly lasts a day. Great to have as spare. After some time you will notice the lifespan of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTurdmonster000 on 02/20/2014

Quick delivey, fits perfectly into my Samsung Galaxy Mini 5570I, Gave new life to my old cellphone. Now lasts 24+ hours of regular use (Calls, SMS, Whatsapp, photos, etc...). No manuals and no boxes, My battery simply came inside a plastic bag. Not a problem if you apply common sense (charging it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMinuert on 07/16/2013

The Akku is at least as good as the original, so its a good and cheap deal for a new akku for your samsung galaxy mini. Maybe it runs about 10 minutes longer than the original one, so a little advantage at least I didnt notice any problems so far, it runs exact the same time as the original akku or a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoLHCereser on 01/10/2013

Fits exactly in the samsung galaxy 551 as expected. Works for a little duration, and its good for an emergency battery but you can not count with this battery to be the main baterry. Do not have a single day of duration. My 2 years old original cell phone battery have more life than this new battery,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArloag on 11/27/2012

The price of this battery is very good, much cheaper than the original. It works perfect with a Samsung Galaxy S Mini 5570 and the use it's very easy, just replace the old battey. It has not given any problem. The quality is not as good as the original one. The materials used seem to be not as good as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIAbad on 11/25/2012

It is a replacement battery for Samsung Mini Galaxy. Battery capacity is as manufacturer describe,original price is 3 or 4 times this model.I recommend it if you want to increase live of your phone. Materials are as original,equal time charge...is equal! I m not found absolutely nothing to say in this ... Read more

AS IT COMES FROM DX.COM

0 0 0

• posted bynelisanta on 09/12/2012

it is a correct replacement battery. it is well shaped and fits perfectly inside the phone, it is as was intended to be, and has a right performance. no cons have been found in four months of continuous use. it is a good deal, it is good to have a replacement, and also to have it as a second battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReiga on 07/27/2012

High power battery. Great quality materials. Exact dimensions compared to the genuine battery. There are no cons to the battery. Its 1500 mAh charge is identical or similar to the real. The battery is high quality. This is perfect and is made for the Samsung mini galaxy. His ability and durability is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypoedeal on 12/19/2011

You have an extra battery for that reduced price. It works perfectly and give you an extra time for your smartphone Not so good as original. Get discharged faster than original and probably is not a 1500 mAh battery, but there is not a battery like that one for that price in the market I recommend to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMartesMF on 12/04/2011

I bought 2 of those, because my smartphone drains it a lot, I'm very satisfied with the results. It also have a amazing build quality and exceeded my expectations. The price is excellent, so I bought 2. No cons, it works perfectly. No more lack of battery, I can have it everywhere I want, because I have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections