DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1500mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery for Samsung Galaxy S Mini/5570/5750
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrunoLHCereser on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits exactly in the samsung galaxy 551 as expected. Works for a little duration, and its good for an emergency battery but you can not count with this battery to be the main baterry. Cons:Do not have a single day of duration. My 2 years old original cell phone... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArloag on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price of this battery is very good, much cheaper than the original. It works perfect with a Samsung Galaxy S Mini 5570 and the use it's very easy, just replace the old battey. It has not given any problem. Cons:The quality is not as good as the original on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIAbad on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a replacement battery for Samsung Mini Galaxy. Battery capacity is as manufacturer describe,original price is 3 or 4 times this model.I recommend it if you want to increase live of your phone. Materials are as original,equal time charge...is equal! Cons:... Read more

AS IT COMES FROM DX.COM
    0 0
  • posted bynelisanta on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a correct replacement battery. it is well shaped and fits perfectly inside the phone, it is as was intended to be, and has a right performance. Cons:no cons have been found in four months of continuous use. OtherThoughts:it is a good deal, it is good to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReiga on 07/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High power battery. Great quality materials. Exact dimensions compared to the genuine battery. Cons:There are no cons to the battery. Its 1500 mAh charge is identical or similar to the real. OtherThoughts:The battery is high quality. This is perfect and is made for the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypoedeal on 12/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You have an extra battery for that reduced price. It works perfectly and give you an extra time for your smartphone Cons:Not so good as original. Get discharged faster than original and probably is not a 1500 mAh battery, but there is not a battery like that one for tha... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMartesMF on 12/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought 2 of those, because my smartphone drains it a lot, I'm very satisfied with the results. It also have a amazing build quality and exceeded my expectations. The price is excellent, so I bought 2. Cons:No cons, it works perfectly. OtherThoughts:No more l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonki on 09/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good enough build quality. I'm confident it won't explode anytime soon :) - Bigger capacity than stock - Fits perfectly to the phone - Great price! Cons:- Although it does pack some extra juice compared to the stock battery I still couldn't notice any too considerable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoenigseggccx8 on 05/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Amazing build quality -Is in black color which is great -Bigger capacity -Holds charge much longer -Excellent price Cons:Gets warm after heavy use, but that's to be expected, it powers a smartphone you know. OtherThoughts:Bigger capacity batteries are always welcome. B... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections