DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery - Blue (2500mAh 2PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Great product gran producto Not That Good good price quality ratio Качественные
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysykaygisiz on 12/07/2015

Impression:Not That Good;

Dx will be the main website for me to find anything that i need. It has all the things that i want. Good batteries,but big for my charger so could not use them.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8765776 on 01/20/2015

Impression:Great product;

Peut être un peu cher mais sinon rien a redire a part sa

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymyplacedk on 02/21/2014

Cheap protected 18650 batteries. They work. I did a quick test of the protection circuit by putting a battery in a flash light and leaving it on. After a while the light started blinking very fast. When I measured the open circuit voltage after that, it was pretty close to after discharge tests.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywaltsworld on 09/22/2012

protected cells, comes in pairs in a plastic reusable container price, seemed more than fair UNTIL i checked capacity levels in the 6 cells i purchased Icharger 208B and Triton2 charger, both show capacity of the 6 cells i bought between 1700-1758 mah at a 1 amp discharge to 3.0 volt cutoff and a... Read more

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byverbumomo on 04/26/2011

Quiet cheap but depends wich stock you receive. Really cheap if they have a minimum capacity of 2200, expensive if they hold 1800 or less. Protection works, maybe on some power consuming flashlight they will not work if they drain a lot of current. If from a good stock they are excellent for a As... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byZack17 on 04/28/2010

They work as described, 18650 cells that fit and run in most 18650 lights. The quality control on mine was very bad. The capacity was very inconsistent, one cell was under 1000mah (faulty cell) and the other was about 2000mah but has now dropped to 1500mah or so. Very unreliable. The Black and at... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzer0ne on 03/24/2010

If they are performing like the old batch, it would be a run for money. It seems the quality consistency is off for the blue whereas the black and red are of more even consistency. The old batch seems to perform much better than the new ones. It seems that after the price drop, you are getting of... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybmorey on 03/24/2009

I bought these to use in my MTE SSC P7 torch/bike light. They are inexpensive and do the job with a proviso - see below. One battery of the pair is fine but the other doesn't hold its charge. With the 'good' battery I get three or so days pre-dawn riding, say about an hour's use. With the battery... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAbracadabra on 04/24/2008

- Works fine up til now - Last for ages ............................................................................................................................................................ - Takes longer to charge than cr123 - A bit on the expensive - dont know if it is really hope Buy it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere