DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery - Blue (2500mAh 2PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Great product gran producto Not That Good good price quality ratio Качественные
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCamacho2004 on 02/09/2016

Impression:Great product;

You see the difference by it's weight. Usually charge it once a month. I work at night, so I need a reliable battery.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byanyt on 10/22/2015

Impression:good price quality ratio,long-lasting,Nice battery holder;

Pros: Long-lasting battery. 2500mAh. Lighter than other 18650 cells. Protection PCB. Cons: None.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymitaaija on 09/14/2015

Impression:good price quality ratio;

Good product. no complains. comes with plastic case. Delivery was quite faast. Sama suomenksi: Ihan hyvät patterit !

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJosh101 on 02/13/2015

Impression:Great product,good price quality ratio;

The cells are well constructed with good insulation. They are also protected and shut the power off when they are too low. For the price, these batteries are great. I have had 6 of these for over a year and they are still going strong. They preform very well with my 10watt flashligh and have a so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVladimir2009 on 02/03/2015

Impression:Great product,Correctas,good price quality ratio;

The bet decision for flashlights good quality and durability strong and nice outlook

GOOD quality batteries GOOD quality batteries GOOD quality batteries

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycorks on 01/22/2015

Impression:Great product,good price quality ratio,THE battery!;

Pros: When I bought them they were about 7 dollars the pair. They really hold their capacity and can handle high current well (above 1A). I measured it with a smart charger. Cons: After about 2 years, the protection circuit from one of them has fried. It still holds the capacity, only that you to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydulcedandan on 11/28/2014

Impression:Correctas;

Despues de unos días de uso siguen funcionando correctamente. La duración es suficiente y no hya problemas conellas.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysportlandia on 11/27/2014

Батарейки хороші, прийшли в пласмасовій коробці. Перший раз не удачно вислали, інший раз вислали швидко і прийшло за 16 днів.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysueco888 on 11/02/2014

It seems to last quite well but only on the long run will I see how it performs. Hope it doesn't loose its strength too fast.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjertzu2 on 10/13/2014

Pros: cheap, i think they are 1900mAh. Cons: one of my batteries was DOA. If you buy these, buy extra pair.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere