Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheintron on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and not exactly difficult to use. Looks good. Cons:This could just be my example of this product but the rail is bent. Also it was rusty, which at least means it is made out of metal. I had problems mounting this to my MP5. I could be doing it wrong or my MP5 is m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymstrrptr on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+Great design +Low mount so the sight is not so high on +Fits MP5 and G3 series guns +Can be secured on very nice and tight +Allen key included Cons:-The metal is not of good quality, bends easily (potmetal?) -The paint is not very hard so might chip off quite... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoosheen on 06/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy installation using the tool and four screws. The tool is included in the shipment. It fits like ass on the potty. Cons:The paint is easily scratched.It can be a problem with the camouflage. It might scratch occurs when reflections and disclosures during the action. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeanspector on 05/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price - while not cheap - is much lower than anything you can get locally Mounts easily and comes with the required allen key Built very well, should hold zero well Cons:The rail is not continuous - you can't mount anything with mounting lips longer than 45mm. I bou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymegrover179 on 04/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Better quality than expected. Locks up tight. Cons:Cannot use 1 piece quick detach mounts. Requires G3/HK91 style rear sight base for proper mounting. OtherThoughts:Comes with the allen wrench. Bottomline:This mount is designed to index on the G3 drum style mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjflake72 on 12/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The rail system has a very nice finish, and is constructed pretty well. There where a few minor construction issues, but nothing that prevented me from using it. Great value. Besides, it says "Walther" on it so it must be good. Cons:Unfortunately the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralpgalland on 12/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Fits like a glove on my G3. -Sturdy built. -Still havent managed to rattle it off. -Easy to install. Cons:None that I can remember for this particular build. OtherThoughts:My G3 is worn, after years and years in service of the national guard. Therefore, the hinges that... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections