Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheintron on 06/02/2013

Cheap and not exactly difficult to use. Looks good. This could just be my example of this product but the rail is bent. Also it was rusty, which at least means it is made out of metal. I had problems mounting this to my MP5. I could be doing it wrong or my MP5 is made in a way not suitable for these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymstrrptr on 06/14/2012

+Great design +Low mount so the sight is not so high on +Fits MP5 and G3 series guns +Can be secured on very nice and tight +Allen key included -The metal is not of good quality, bends easily (potmetal?) -The paint is not very hard so might chip off quite fast with use -The mount cannot take optics that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoosheen on 06/05/2011

Easy installation using the tool and four screws. The tool is included in the shipment. It fits like ass on the potty. The paint is easily scratched.It can be a problem with the camouflage. It might scratch occurs when reflections and disclosures during the action. Full metal MP5 or G3 RIS metal mount.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeanspector on 05/14/2010

The price - while not cheap - is much lower than anything you can get locally Mounts easily and comes with the required allen key Built very well, should hold zero well The rail is not continuous - you can't mount anything with mounting lips longer than 45mm. I bought SKU 12171 and couldn't mount it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymegrover179 on 04/22/2010

Better quality than expected. Locks up tight. Cannot use 1 piece quick detach mounts. Requires G3/HK91 style rear sight base for proper mounting. Comes with the allen wrench. This mount is designed to index on the G3 drum style mounting base just like the claw style mounts so if you have a Cetme style ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjflake72 on 12/20/2008

The rail system has a very nice finish, and is constructed pretty well. There where a few minor construction issues, but nothing that prevented me from using it. Great value. Besides, it says "Walther" on it so it must be good. Unfortunately the usefulness of this rail system is somewhat limited.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byralpgalland on 12/01/2008

-Fits like a glove on my G3. -Sturdy built. -Still havent managed to rattle it off. -Easy to install. None that I can remember for this particular build. My G3 is worn, after years and years in service of the national guard. Therefore, the hinges that you latch this on are bumped and worn down. Still ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections