DX » Community » Reviews » 0.4mm Ultrathin Protective Bumper Frame Case + Full Body Guard + Cloth + Stand for Iphone 4
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybentoh on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The bumper is really ultra thin as stated. comes with screen protector and dust covers as well. Cons:The fitting is too loose when fitted onto my iphone. its very disappointing when the product have great design, good material quality but won't be able to fit. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMXRider23 on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product is great, really thin and great looking, it looks awesome with the white iphone. it comes with fully body guard also, so you dont have to order that from somewhere else Cons:because its very thin, you have to be careful when you are trying to remov... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesouza3 on 11/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This looks nice and all. The screen protector that comes with it is absolutely one of the best I have had! Cons:it does NOT fit the iphone 4S. Because the mute button is moved a few milimeters. I did not know Apple moved the mute button before I bought this, but that is o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytikitak321 on 11/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Looks AMAZING (especially with white iphones) -Comes with screen covers (excellent) -Great price - Cons:-Doesn't fix the 4S, but still works. I am currently using this with my 4S white iPhone. OtherThoughts:-Great buy -I really like the transparency -Comes wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheJustin on 10/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice Packaging Cons:poor fit, once this is on your phone, it will shift around -- also it is not very stiff -- when u glide your finger to the right of your screen this thing will flex away from your phone feels very cheap also it is not nicely finished -- the e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvdwalker on 08/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It looks nice on white iPhone. - Comes with come nice things like the films and the anti-dust rubbers. - Comes in a nice package. Cons:- It's not very protective. - It't very rigid, feels like is easy to crack it. - Hard to install and remove without breaking... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunikekos on 05/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So far the best case set for Iphone 4. Probably not very tough guard, but I am going for style. Everything you need to keep your expensive device safe is included. Fits superb even after taking it off for a few times. Pink spare silicone buttons as nice bonus... Read more

0 1
  • posted byPrewien on 05/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First off it's a nice case. It doesn't make my iphone thicker just a tad bit wider. It does it's job: protect from the antennagate while not affecting the design from my iphone. The volume buttons are easy to press with the sillicone attatchment. But the power... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections