DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Frosted Screen Guard Film with Cleaning Cloth for Ipad 2
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThammym on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly and does not change the image. It does not affect the response of the touch on the screem. Cons:If you dont put it really well, some air can appear in the corners. OtherThoughts:Just spend a good time mesuring before aplying, it is made for f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycenjy on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, good quality, it is really matte, it fixes exactly. Cons:Sometimes the stick to split the different slices get broken when you are going to use it, what make them to be hard to be splited. OtherThoughts:It takes sometime to use this protectors well and don't have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicCK7 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install! Simply had to peal the 2 protective pellicule from the good one and the result was stunning ; No bubbles! Very usefull when you use your iPad everywhere! Transportation and regular use can result in a screen completly scratched that can reduce... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBabeeshan on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap scrren protector. it fits my screen perfectly, and is very good material. it is soft in the hands! this is a great protector! I like the matte screen pro very much, and in my country it costts round 60 dollars.so this ia very cheap and very good thi... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections