DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Frosted Screen Guard Film with Cleaning Cloth for Ipad 2
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThammym on 03/20/2013

It fits perfectly and does not change the image. It does not affect the response of the touch on the screem. If you dont put it really well, some air can appear in the corners. Just spend a good time mesuring before aplying, it is made for fitting, not a milimiter more. the cleanning cloth is really simple, normally i use for taking out the airs the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycenjy on 03/03/2013

Cheap, good quality, it is really matte, it fixes exactly. Sometimes the stick to split the different slices get broken when you are going to use it, what make them to be hard to be splited. It takes sometime to use this protectors well and don't have any bubble between them and the screen. It is a good idea to use a credit card to stick it to your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicCK7 on 02/15/2013

Easy to install! Simply had to peal the 2 protective pellicule from the good one and the result was stunning ; No bubbles! Very usefull when you use your iPad everywhere! Transportation and regular use can result in a screen completly scratched that can reduced your joy of using it! None that I can think of. You only have a couple of try to put it on,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBabeeshan on 01/20/2012

very cheap scrren protector. it fits my screen perfectly, and is very good material. it is soft in the hands! this is a great protector! I like the matte screen pro very much, and in my country it costts round 60 dollars.so this ia very cheap and very good thing to buy! it gets damaged fast, but its the only con. and the other is that sometime the smart ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections