DX » Community » Reviews » FANDYFIRE 501B SSC P7 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalsaxabi on 03/10/2013

Excellent flashlight. It has an impressive light, very powerful, very powerful. I use it on the bike. Its beam is visible to very many yards. The battery lasts longer than I imagined. Its structure and contruction material is of very good quality. No doubt it was my best choice. I do not see any and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRik0331 on 02/23/2013

The Fandyfire 900-lumen LED flashlight emits enough light. It has three light modes: bright light, less bright light and strobe light. The last is good for irritating people. In combination with the rechargeable 18650 battery you can use this flashlight for hours without recharging. I have this flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaa74a on 09/12/2012

Rings lubricated. Shines like other SSC P7 flashlight. No mode memory. After turning off-on flashlight switches to the next mode. Checked in three Fandyfire flashlight ordered - all not working mode memory. I ordered another Ultrfire 501B flashlight - his memory mode works. Little handstrap 13 cm (i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystephenwithrington on 06/28/2012

Cheap. Build quality isn't great but it's standard issue matt black. It's fairly bright but not as bright as the specs suggest. I wasn't able to test the modes as my switch didn't work. No way is this a 900 lumen torch. The high beam is only about twice as bright as my existing 220 lumen UltraFire torch.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWARaider on 12/26/2011

Light has good battery life and is very bright. I'm not sure about 900 Lumens but it easily puts out 3 or 4 times the light that my incandescent SureFire flashlight does. It is 105 Lumens. It would be nice to be able to focus the beam. The quality of the machining is somewhat less than perfect but completley ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydream100 on 09/18/2011

Well, when I got it, I have to say that I was very disappointed at the first moment, because the light beam doesn’t go far how I was especting. After using it, I realy like the way you can see everything aroud you. The light is very bright for the small size of it. I realy appreciate this one. The only ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections