Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybencii on 03/30/2013

It has nice, metal body which help to be durable. Easy to connect the telephone and the HDMI cable. The picture in the TV or some display device is great and as nice as on the telephone. The cable or the telephone can slip off easily from the adapter if i touch it during using and then the display or the TV turn off. The price is little higher than ... Read more

HDMI Adapter for iPad/iPhone 4 - Silver
    0 0
  • posted bygcocina on 09/30/2012

Sends every content on iDevice screen to HDTV. Great for Netflix, working flawlessly on 720p resolution. Nice for displaying pictures on TV's screen. Ease of use. Does not required any application to work. Sometimes you may need to disconnect the adapter and connect it again to the iDevice to make it work. You may not use a protective case on iPad while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiefbodge on 06/21/2011

-Works as expected -Very easy to use just plug in -Audio works great over HDMI as expected -Works fine with my iPad 1 -A lot cheaper than genuine Apple adaptor -Youtube app is awesome -I think the price is a bit expensive really -External screen support depends on the app you are using, most apps don't display any full screen content. Some apps have ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections