DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger - Black (2A Max/DC12V)
Customer’s impression:
good buena Durable great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydkazurov on 12/16/2014

I tried to charge the Samsung Note 4 with this adapter. Charging current risen to 1.3A. Adapter became warm. But in principle, it is safe to use for a charge of powerful devices. Read more

2A adapter 2A adapter

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byVaNeu on 11/25/2014

Pros: funciona bem e carregou todos os equipamentos que testei (smartphones, gps, etc). Já tive problemas com outros adaptadores que não carregavam alguns aparelhos por fornecerem baixa corrente, mas esse tem 2A. Cons: Um pouco caro. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byEscandell1980 on 11/14/2014

PROS: ES LO QUE COMPRAS Y FUNCIONA MUY BIEN. CONTRA: HAY MAS ARTICULOS QUE OFRECEN POR LO MENOS UN CABLE PARA PODER CARGAR TUS TERMINALES; POR LO QUE RECOMIENDO OTRO ARTICULO Read more

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted bymortal16 on 07/27/2014

Pros: the outside of the device is plastic and in good quality with smooth corners. 2 inputs of usb with a led light showing the device is working and ready to use. Cons: no for the moment. The outer plastic quality not satisfiable. OtherThoughts: good product but not the best. Cannot give any comment ... Read more

Impression:great;

0 0 0

• posted bydcd_11 on 10/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: The build quality is very well, all parts are well fixed, materials are very durable. There is a very bright blue led on the top that indicates if it's working. The two ports can be used simultaneously. Cons: It does not fit ... Read more

Maybe there is something better Maybe there is something better Maybe there is something better

Impression:Durable;

0 0 0

• posted bycebusta on 06/30/2014

the outside of the device is plastic and in good quality with smooth corners. 2 inputs of usb with a led light showing the device is working and ready to use. no for the moment. The outer plastic quality not satisfiable. good product but not the best. Cannot give any comment about the inner component ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypessao on 06/27/2014

Great price and great price, overall great experience with DX. As always DX has great prices and great products. I purchased these chargers in 2013, they are used in one of my cars as a backup on occasion. The other as a backup in my backpack for travel. The one in my car melted first, I thought it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjtflinn on 06/05/2014

Wow. Here's a story; I went to look for one of these in the FutureShop here in Canada. I found this exact one with a 'Belkin' name in white ink roll put on after manufacture. It was -$40-. Oh my god! It's the same one. Not OEM, not a great clone. The same product. Enough said. I've bought five. Two for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDonarSVK on 06/04/2014

Good overall built quality, recharges connected smartphone very quick. Looks very solid and decent even in more luxurious cars. Blue LED is bit disturbing, when you driving at night, but it is there to show device functionality. none (that five hunderd character limit at dx is useless. What you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoset0xp on 03/13/2014

The fact that you can charge to USB ports (5v) with the battery of your car (12v) it's a really good thing. It works like a charm. It's not very pretty and it's a little bit big to use in the car. It makes sense because it has to power 2 USB ports, but still, it's bigger than I would thought it would ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections