DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger - Black (2A Max/DC12V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good buena Very good product Submit your impression
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGanjani on 01/20/2015

Since i got it, i have it in my car and use it every day. One usb slot is for the recharge of the phone and the other one is for the handsfree device. Very usefull on long trips where you have to connect GPS, but you also need to connect your mobile phone. Quality is also great!

Impression:good,Very good,Superb;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 01/19/2015

Отличное прикурилово. Просто великая штука Вставляешь в прикуриватель и заряжаешь айфон или андройд. Можнов него вставлять юсб зажигалку. и будешь прикуривать юсб зажигой от прикуривателя) имею такой же и с одним юсб . фото внизу

Отличное прикурилово

Impression:good,Very good,buena;

0 0 0

• posted bycantusantos on 01/14/2015

Pro: Very perfect car charger, fits prefect on the Chevrolet Spark M300 Cons: none Other; i buy more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byBording on 01/13/2015

I've used it in several cars, and in one of them the connection was unstable, but I fixed that with some tape. Super cheap

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 01/09/2015

Pros: the plug feels of great quality. It's solid and looks like it will not break so easily. It fits sturdely into the cigarette lighter power socket. One USB slot is 1 ampere, the second slot is max 2.1 A. 1 is good enough for almost all modern smartphones, the 2.1 is perfect for example for 7... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bygasty05 on 01/08/2015

you can charge 2 phones at once. Tested on roadtrip (16h) - by using was the adabter hot, but it was acceptable. What i dont like is the LED indicator.. in night it is really shiny and not comfortable for eyes (not for me as driver :)

Impression:Car cigarette charger;

0 0 0

• posted byN1ckname on 01/08/2015

I had a lot of car chargers and so far this one is the only one that outputs the promised 2A. It might be not the cheapest or the smallest one, but it definitely does the job where others have failed. I would gladly recommend it to others.

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted bywangsneewang on 01/05/2015

Echt een heel goedkoop handige oplader voor in de auto. Voor nog geen $2 was ik klaar om de telefoon en andere dingen in de auto op te laden.

Impression:Very good product,Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted bydkazurov on 12/16/2014

I tried to charge the Samsung Note 4 with this adapter. Charging current risen to 1.3A. Adapter became warm. But in principle, it is safe to use for a charge of powerful devices.

2A adapter 2A adapter

0 0 1

• posted byVaNeu on 11/25/2014

Pros: funciona bem e carregou todos os equipamentos que testei (smartphones, gps, etc). Já tive problemas com outros adaptadores que não carregavam alguns aparelhos por fornecerem baixa corrente, mas esse tem 2A. Cons: Um pouco caro.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections