DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger - Black (2A Max/DC12V)
  • 5 star 89 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
great
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymortal16 on 07/27/2014

Pros: the outside of the device is plastic and in good quality with smooth corners. 2 inputs of usb with a led light showing the device is working and ready to use. Cons: no for the moment. The outer plastic quality not satisfiable. OtherThoughts: good product but not the best. Cannot give any comment about the inner component quality. the outsi... Read more

Impression:great;

0 0
  • posted bycebusta on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:the outside of the device is plastic and in good quality with smooth corners. 2 inputs of usb with a led light showing the device is working and ready to use. Cons:no for the moment. The outer plastic quality not satisfiable. OtherThoughts:good product but not the best. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypessao on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price and great price, overall great experience with DX. As always DX has great prices and great products. Cons:I purchased these chargers in 2013, they are used in one of my cars as a backup on occasion. The other as a backup in my backpack for travel. The one in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtflinn on 06/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wow. Here's a story; I went to look for one of these in the FutureShop here in Canada. I found this exact one with a 'Belkin' name in white ink roll put on after manufacture. It was -$40-. Oh my god! It's the same one. Not OEM, not a great clone. The same prod... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDonarSVK on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good overall built quality, recharges connected smartphone very quick. Looks very solid and decent even in more luxurious cars. Cons:Blue LED is bit disturbing, when you driving at night, but it is there to show device functionality. OtherThoughts:none (that five hunder... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrewcrosby on 03/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive. Indicator LED shows that it has power. 2 ports lets you charge 2 devices at once. Cons:2A maximum output that is split between both ports. Connectors on the side aren't extended out far enough, so the unit won't stay seated in the cigarette lighter socket v... Read more

3 0
  • Ok
    posted byhijackthisnow on 01/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Led light indicates whether it is charging your devices -Good alternative to specific phone chargers which are grossly overpriced. -solid build Cons:heads where you stick the USB inside is a bit thick. OtherThoughts:Couldn't decide between this and the 1$ cheaper alterna... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRacla on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it's supposed to, it has a quite good quality feel. The plastic seems quite durable despite of the cheap looks. Very good to recharge 2 devices at the same time in the car. Very usefull to have 2 usb slots to use. It works perfectly and the charge is stable... Read more

1 1
  • posted byedseiji1991 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it's supposed to, it has a quite good quality feel. The plastic seems quite durable despite of the cheap looks. Cons:It has an absolutely annoying bright blue led. Seriously, consider changing the color of this thing, it hurts my sights a lot when... Read more

0 1
  • posted byHaborg on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:two usb ports good quality nice looking Tiny lighter Cons:not hace short circuit protection or intercahgeable fuse. My first charger blow out cause a bad quility cable (bougth on DX also) This time I buy a good nokia usb cable. just one port es 1amp quick char... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections