DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger - White (2A Max/DC12V)
Customer’s impression:
Good buy!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvisuta on 11/21/2014

Pros: Good buy! nice design! works as expected! Cons: indication on the product is still unclear - especially on the power rating (output). seems to have limited life time. Read more

Impression:Good buy!;

0 0 0

• posted bymacqmin on 07/09/2014

Great little gadget to have with you to help you keep going on without draining your batteries out of power. Materials are well made and good enough to use like supposed to. Gives enough power to bigger gadgets too. White colour and grey color on this is enough undercover in your car. Little led indicator ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPiE81 on 02/18/2014

It mounts perfectly in my car cigarette charger. I tried a lot but others didn't fit well and the charge was discontinue. The charge is very fast, since it is 2A. This is very a good item. It is made in glazed plastic and the design is very elegant and fine. When in used there is a wonderful and bright ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonatasko on 01/23/2014

This car cigarette powered USB adapter have the following pros: * 2 usb ports (one for 1A, and other for 2.1A,), and can really charge even the Apple iPad, that requires real 2.1A. * Feels nice and well built. *Mine is White and have no black spots or any other color :) why I have to write so mutch? ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyarongo on 10/15/2013

Very useful - I use it every day. Well build - the plastic does not feel cheap. a little pricey. There are similar products that cost less, but I don't know if they have the same quality. I bought this one because the review were good. So far I only used one socket, so I don't know if when both sockets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhidaba on 09/03/2013

The only one I found that is able to provide 2A for the power or the power of some equipment is of good construction and has 2 usb connections so you can connect two devices without problems, provides an outlet 1A while the other if left alone provides 2A. usb charger that I got is white in color and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhristo007 on 08/12/2013

It has 2 slots, so both iPhone and iPad can be charged at once. Looks nice and does what it should. Assuming the price it is a great deal. None discovered so far, maybe it could have been little smaller, but nothing serious. Definitely worth buying it. Didn't find anything better for this price. If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byniucif on 07/29/2013

As simple as it can be, just plug it. Very helpfull for cases like mine, that have more than 1 cell to charge. Has a light to show it´s working. It was working perfectly so far, but out of nothing it stopped working 1 charger. So now is a reagular cigarette charger, only one outlet. Its light is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywillybahrain on 07/22/2013

Price is excellent and worth to have one. I used it with my Iphone 4 and Samsung Galaxy 8.0. It can charge at the same time. Charging is very fast. Its very very handy to have in the car when you need and have more device to charge at the same time. The little led light is little bit annoying especially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvc2010 on 07/18/2013

It is really small and light. It works very well ( it could charge an iPhone and Galaxy SIII at same time) it is helpful for long trips where you need a way to charge your phone while driving. The blue should not be so bright. When you are driving, specially in the night, it can distract you. As other ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections