DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger - White (2A Max/DC12V)
  • 5 star 22 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by macqmin on 07/09/2014

Pros: Great little gadget to have with you to help you keep going on without draining your batteries out of power. Materials are well made and good enough to use like supposed to. Gives enough power to bigger gadgets too. White colour and grey color on this is enough undercover in your car. Little led indicator shows when charging. Cons: None s... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by jonatasko on 01/23/2014

Pros: This car cigarette powered USB adapter have the following pros: * 2 usb ports (one for 1A, and other for 2.1A,), and can really charge even the Apple iPad, that requires real 2.1A. * Feels nice and well built. *Mine is White and have no black spots or any other color :) why I have to write so mutch? - easy to use Cons: none so far... Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hidaba on 09/03/2013

Pros: The only one I found that is able to provide 2A for the power or the power of some equipment is of good construction and has 2 usb connections so you can connect two devices without problems, provides an outlet 1A while the other if left alone provides 2A. usb charger that I got is white in color and is very in tune with my car Cons: I do... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hristo007 on 08/12/2013

Pros: It has 2 slots, so both iPhone and iPad can be charged at once. Looks nice and does what it should. Assuming the price it is a great deal. Cons: None discovered so far, maybe it could have been little smaller, but nothing serious. OtherThoughts: Definitely worth buying it. Didn't find anything better for this price. If you need to charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted by willybahrain on 07/22/2013

Pros: Price is excellent and worth to have one. I used it with my Iphone 4 and Samsung Galaxy 8.0. It can charge at the same time. Charging is very fast. Its very very handy to have in the car when you need and have more device to charge at the same time. Cons: The little led light is little bit annoying especially at night. Other than that, th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by drteba on 06/17/2013

Pros: I can charge two devices at same time (my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and the Samsung Galaxy S3 of my wife). The white color is nice and it prevent it from losing it in your car (it's very ease to see white in front of black color) Cons: The LED is useful, but is really bright, so it might concern you when you are driving. The plastic that cov... Read more

Technical data printed on the item General view of the two usb ports

0 0
  • posted by maxipo on 06/13/2013

Pros: -The building quality it's great, it doesn't seem easy to break -The price -Really useful for your smartphone or GPS -It is possible to charge two things at the same time and it offers a good current so you can charge almost anything Cons: None that I can think of. The LED it's too bright but it's not a real con, you can put a piece of ta... Read more

The ports USB Charger

0 0
  • posted by rsenise on 04/17/2013

Pros: This charger works like a charm. One of the USB ports is powerful enough to charge an iPad 2. And, of course, both ports can charge iPhones and other mobiles as well. Cons: It's not really a con, but this charger could be smaller. OtherThoughts: It's two USB ports are great for travelling, when there are many gadgets to charge at once. On... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zoiorafael on 03/13/2013

Pros: Satisfied my need was really what I needed............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Read more

0 0
  • posted by imaginarysigns on 03/07/2013

Pros: I can't believe how cheap this is. Seems to be of good quality. Fits perfectly in my car. One USB is good, but 2 is even better. Never run out of charge while driving or travelling again. My iPhone's battery life is awful, so this is super useful. Cons: LED light is too bright. Very distracting while driving. I'll have to put a tape over... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections