DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Retractable Style Lens Brush for Digital Cameras
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafakana on 08/24/2012

Cleans every bit of dust thanks to it big size. The hairs are packed very tight and the sweep cleans very well the surface of my camera and cellphone lenses. A little big for my taste. Not just the width, but also the lenght of it has no purpose. Some hairs start to fall down. If you buy some stuff for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeeDee95 on 08/10/2011

Very nice, smooth hairs, good to clean lenses and other photo equipment. Very cheap. The hairs are attached poorly, they started to fall down at first use. To fix this, you have to open the brush from rear, get out the hairs with the plastic and glue it with some very thin CA. Buy two of them, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykloug on 06/05/2011

* This item does its job * the hairs seems tightly attached, so I don't think it will lose some * Build quality is OK, not good, but OK * seriously, it smells like if it had been stored in a gas station * with that smells I was actually reluctant to brush my lenses at first, and even to put it into my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections