DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger for Ipad/Samsung P1000 - Black (2.1A Max/DC12~24V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShinthay on 06/30/2014

- Price (best one); - Size (compact); - Very well made, seems good quality; - Do what it claims to do; - Two USB charged at once just works (have tested with one iphone 5 and one iPad 2); - None with the product till now; - Very long delivery time (about 70 days); Product is ok, delivery is a mess. Really don't know if it is just on DX. If international ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytutibaker on 01/13/2014

Very light, really well-made and small charger. You can plug two devices in one piece. Very usefull, I just leave it in my car. I can't see any cons right now. It does what it was meant to do. It could have a bunddle with the two cables that fits in it though. At least one cabble, because I haven't tested with apple products or any differente from my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkieyb on 07/14/2013

I find the product to be of good quality. Although not the cheapest, it's very useful in these day and age when almost everything is charged via USB. The blue indicator light is good too particularly when I have it permanently plugged into a switchable socket. It is very hard to fault. But there is always a room for improvement in the price to make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadillin on 01/17/2013

This charges my iPod touch 3g!!! At last a car USB charger that has the juice i need!, very small and lightweight, has an indicator light that tells you if its connected. None that i can think so, maybe the USB ports could be a bit more apart it had a bit more space to work, but still not an issue with 99% of USB cables Ive tried at least 5 usb car ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydebro on 08/26/2011

Both ports work fine. They charge ipadso, iphones, galaxy tabs, galaxy s, other rechargeable mobile phones. Charges multiple devices simultaneously. Extra slim, so it doesn't protrude much from the socket. Build seems pretty solid, although it doesn't really cop much of a beating. None I can think of. My toyota corolla has the lighter socket facing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytttbip on 08/23/2011

Cheap, high power, WORKS with samsung galaxy tab in full power mode, most chargers don't work with galaxy tab because they need same resistant inside to work, or charging galaxy tab real slow, this one have solved that problem. One port is for charging galaxy tab, another is for all the rest. No real cons, white cower looks little cheap. Be careful ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections