DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Portable Aluminum Glass Perfume Spray Bottle (3ml)
  • 5 star 17 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntaries on 02/09/2014

My girl friend loved this little bottle! You can fill with your favorite perfume and carry with you in your purse. Just take of the spray unscrewing the top, then put the perfume spray aligned with the bottle´s mouth and press the spray several times to fill. none My girl friend loved this little bottle! You can fill with your favorite perfume ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPapaiUrso on 11/15/2013

Ideal for women perfumes take walks or trips, the exact extent of the need. The glass is small, handy and settles easily into pockets inside the bag. Just unscrew the lid and put the perfume in the desired measure. The button spray works well and does not waste perfume. To date, the product worked very well. I have no complaint to make. I bought two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuivs on 10/26/2013

Product is great, the spaying is even and appropriate, build is strong and resistant. Works just as fine as other similar product a friend lent me once (which is what made me want to have one). The small size allows you to easily carry it in your purse, and the price is cheap enough that you can have more than one if you want. I personally don't like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYakkinal on 10/19/2013

I broke my perfume bottle (I broke the cap/top off). I always thought that you couldn't just pour perfume in a bottle like this and expect it to work. I thought that the spraying thingy would just spray badly because there was no pressure to the bottle if you know what I mean. I WAS WRONG. I poured my perfume in this and it worked! Really amazed by ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 06/06/2013

Small. Look nice. Works well. Powerful (it also a con...) Very handy and useful. Usually perfume-tight :-) I have like 4 of this, the quality of fitting part differs. So far nothing serious, but still. Feels and looks more like plastic than aluminium. It's painted, so there will be scratches over time. The spray is quite powerful, it could empty container ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebastianlezica on 05/19/2013

Simply excelent. Good quality, the aluminium outside is hard enough (can get scratches, but what you want? is aluminium!) and have some beauty design. Inside have a flask, very secure for not drop the content. None We buy 4 units and think in buy more, is very handy for have a couple filled with your favorite perfume. In DX you can find the same product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIngves on 04/16/2013

A really gorgeous and cute perfume spray bottle. I love everything about it. The color and the diamonds. The spray worked perfectly, and was as good as my perfume spray (or even better). I have got a lot of nice compliment. Everybody think it is super cute. None! It was perfect in every way. No loose parts. I think you definitly should buy it. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiancaleal on 03/18/2013

This bottle is perfect to take your favorite perfume with you everywhere. It is the size of a lipstick, but contains enough space for a good amount of perfume. The inner bottle is made of glass (so it won't oxidize your perfume and it won't change its scent) and the whole system to put perfume into the bottle is quite simple. Each time you spray it,... Read more

Cute and useful Cute and useful Cute and useful
    0 0
  • posted byenescuoana on 02/28/2013

The item arrived safely - it's in good shape and works exactly as I wanted it to. It's great for storing perfumes , homemade deodorizers and perfect for when you have to go through airports and can't bring any other larger liquid containers. Looks pretty nice - the size is about of an average lipstick container. Has a pretty good spray and hasn't dripped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaobla on 02/12/2013

No drip or drips with heat or movement. I carry it in my wallet and I had no problems. Whith similar products I have lost some perfume with evaporation, not in this case. It has a good aspect, that has not been shredded (although I have only tried it for a week). It is discrete and have a good spray. When opening the outer cover for the first time the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections