DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Portable Aluminum Glass Perfume Spray Bottle (3ml)
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVasaX on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small. Look nice. Works well. Powerful (it also a con...) Very handy and useful. Usually perfume-tight :-) Cons:I have like 4 of this, the quality of fitting part differs. So far nothing serious, but still. Feels and looks more like plastic than aluminium. It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebastianlezica on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simply excelent. Good quality, the aluminium outside is hard enough (can get scratches, but what you want? is aluminium!) and have some beauty design. Inside have a flask, very secure for not drop the content. Cons:None OtherThoughts:We buy 4 units and think in buy more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIngves on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A really gorgeous and cute perfume spray bottle. I love everything about it. The color and the diamonds. The spray worked perfectly, and was as good as my perfume spray (or even better). I have got a lot of nice compliment. Everybody think it is super cute. Cons:None! It... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiancaleal on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This bottle is perfect to take your favorite perfume with you everywhere. It is the size of a lipstick, but contains enough space for a good amount of perfume. The inner bottle is made of glass (so it won't oxidize your perfume and it won't change its scent) and the whole... Read more

Cute and useful Cute and useful Cute and useful
    0 0
  • posted byenescuoana on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The item arrived safely - it's in good shape and works exactly as I wanted it to. It's great for storing perfumes , homemade deodorizers and perfect for when you have to go through airports and can't bring any other larger liquid containers. Looks pretty nice -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaobla on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No drip or drips with heat or movement. I carry it in my wallet and I had no problems. Whith similar products I have lost some perfume with evaporation, not in this case. It has a good aspect, that has not been shredded (although I have only tried it for a wee... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRaepunsel on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I can put in any type of perfume in here and it sprays it out like it's supposed to. I was actually surprised about the quality of this when I just received it. It's a lot higher quality than I expected for $2. Most perfume bottles, or at least the ones I've had... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDUF1220 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very stylish and comfortable thing. Easy to carry with you wherever you go, especially on a trip, or on board of the airplane, where a large bottle with liquid will not allowed. Easily fits in your pocket Suitable for women, men and children. Cons:Although it looks styl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byR@belo on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Finished in durable plastic, the outside has paint that makes it similar to aluminum. Your details seem small stars, very useful in day-to-day. Cons:Could not give aluminum and plastic outer finish, yet the product is very good, nothing against. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDingPot on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- convenient - keep it in your bag to touch up your perfume during the day - practical - bring it on your travels, can easily fit into the ziplock bac with your other travel-size products (less than 100ml) - beautiful with the small rhinestones, looks exclusiv... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections