DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Portable Aluminum Glass Perfume Spray Bottle (3ml)
Customer’s impression:
nice excelent works very well Work fine
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byDutchLeeuwtje on 11/18/2014

Pro: Sturdy spray bottle with a good spraying mechanism that works very well. Size is nice balance between fit in pocket en don't need to refill too often. No cons

Impression:works very well;

0 0 0

• posted bySergisenna on 11/03/2014

Pros: Good price and good quality. It works fine. Cons: I haven't found anything wrong in this product

Impression:excelent ,Work fine;

0 0 0

• posted byAntaries on 02/09/2014

My girl friend loved this little bottle! You can fill with your favorite perfume and carry with you in your purse. Just take of the spray unscrewing the top, then put the perfume spray aligned with the bottle´s mouth and press the spray several times to fill. none My girl friend loved this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPapaiUrso on 11/15/2013

Ideal for women perfumes take walks or trips, the exact extent of the need. The glass is small, handy and settles easily into pockets inside the bag. Just unscrew the lid and put the perfume in the desired measure. The button spray works well and does not waste perfume. To date, the product very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuivs on 10/26/2013

Product is great, the spaying is even and appropriate, build is strong and resistant. Works just as fine as other similar product a friend lent me once (which is what made me want to have one). The small size allows you to easily carry it in your purse, and the price is cheap enough that you can... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYakkinal on 10/19/2013

I broke my perfume bottle (I broke the cap/top off). I always thought that you couldn't just pour perfume in a bottle like this and expect it to work. I thought that the spraying thingy would just spray badly because there was no pressure to the bottle if you know what I mean. I WAS WRONG. I my a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 06/06/2013

Small. Look nice. Works well. Powerful (it also a con...) Very handy and useful. Usually perfume-tight :-) I have like 4 of this, the quality of fitting part differs. So far nothing serious, but still. Feels and looks more like plastic than aluminium. It's painted, so there will be scratches over... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysebastianlezica on 05/19/2013

Simply excelent. Good quality, the aluminium outside is hard enough (can get scratches, but what you want? is aluminium!) and have some beauty design. Inside have a flask, very secure for not drop the content. None We buy 4 units and think in buy more, is very handy for have a couple filled with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIngves on 04/16/2013

A really gorgeous and cute perfume spray bottle. I love everything about it. The color and the diamonds. The spray worked perfectly, and was as good as my perfume spray (or even better). I have got a lot of nice compliment. Everybody think it is super cute. None! It was perfect in every way. No I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections