Customer’s impression:
works very well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Just what I need

posted by Raepunsel on 02/06/2013
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I can put in any type of perfume in here and it sprays it out like it's supposed to. I was actually surprised about the quality of this when I just received it. It's a lot higher quality than I expected for $2. Most perfume bottles, or at least the ones I've had, don't let you open them up to let you add more liquids in- they just kind of require you to dispose of them after all the liquid is completely used up. This one, however, lets you reuse it over and over, which is great!

Cons:

The first time I added liquids to this, I added a bit too much and when I put the cap over it, the perfume just spilled out. Just remember not to fill it up that high! I'd say you'd have to keep it to a brim about 3 or 4 cm below the very top, so it doesn't spill.

OtherThoughts:

This is pretty small in size too, so it's convenient and you could take it anywhere you want.

Bottomline:

You should get this if you use perfumes or colognes as often as I do, as it does everything that it's intended to do. Also, you could just reuse this over and over again.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections